1. Alright, here it goes, nothing unusual, just crossing this highway…
2. Now we’re further in. Didn’t notice these shimmery things on both sides. What are they?
3. Ahh just some spiderwebs. Wait…spiderwebs? You mean like in “spiders”?
4. Yep, like in scary-big-spiders-that-will-kill-you-and-your-family-with-one-bite-if-you-get-to-close-to-them!
If it has always been your wish to be surrounded by big spiders while standing directly above a motorway, go to Mount Coot-Tha in Brisbane. It’s worth it. Totally.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.