1. Alright, here it goes, nothing unusual, just crossing this highway…
2. Now we’re further in. Didn’t notice these shimmery things on both sides. What are they?
3. Ahh just some spiderwebs. Wait…spiderwebs? You mean like in “spiders”?
4. Yep, like in scary-big-spiders-that-will-kill-you-and-your-family-with-one-bite-if-you-get-to-close-to-them!
If it has always been your wish to be surrounded by big spiders while standing directly above a motorway, go to Mount Coot-Tha in Brisbane. It’s worth it. Totally.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to possibly eliminate the filibuster.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.