- joshuaashford "What Do You Wish You Knew Before You ..."
Keep them in mind when you go somewhere and do something, any small gesture to be with them and listen to what they have to say will help. Help they come up with solutions to their anxieties and how to better themselves by getting away from it.
Dry your hair with a plain white T-shirt, use both conditioner AND shampoo, but use shampoo less, use a leave in conditioner for that extra shine and body, don’t wash your hair too much (causes drying out), don’t sleep on wet hair, etc etc
Go to classes. Explore the cities alone. Only speak the native language, you’ll be surprised how much you know, as well as don’t know and you’ll also learn a lot. When I visit my second languages’ country, I doubled my vocabulary every time.
- joshuaashford "25 Reasons You Should Never Visit Texas"
- joshuaashford "18 British YouTubers That You Should ..."
- joshuaashford "26 Reasons Why Texas Will Always Be Home"
- joshuaashford "28 Texts From 2014 That Will Make You..."
HAWAII???? ALL 50?
- joshuaashford "21 Photos Guaranteed To Make You Laug..."