You just know Aaron Sorkin is watching CNN right now and scribbling notes on his legal pad (which is how I assume he writes) and cackling.— Eric (@MrEAnders) April 17, 2013
Aaron Sorkin can take the day off. Today, an episode of The Newsroom wrote itself.— Cory Cole (@CoryCole) April 17, 2013
Nevermind. I get it. They’re writing season 3 of The Newsroom for Aaron Sorkin.— David Clarke (@DavidClarked) April 17, 2013
I can see Aaron Sorkin’s erection from here.— Jordan Freiman (@SirJFryMan) April 17, 2013
Today is like Viagra to Aaron Sorkin.— maggie serota (@maggieserota) April 17, 2013
16. But mostly, people are just excited about watching all of this two years from now.
Can’t wait for the Newsroom episodes in two years where Will McAvoy reports these events way better than CNN and Aaron Sorkin laughs at us.— Ron Ackner (@ronackner) April 17, 2013
I can’t wait until aaron sorkin turns all of this shitty media coverage into an episode of the newsroom— samantha (@newportliving) April 17, 2013
Can’t wait until Aaron Sorkin tells me what I should be thinking about the media’s coverage of this investigation.— darrell38 (@darrell38) April 17, 2013
Wow CNN completely botched this whole thing. The Newsroom is gonna have a field day with this. Lead us Will McAvoy— Grant Sieron (@simplesieron) April 17, 2013
I bet Will McAvoy won’t make any of these mistakes next season.— Andrew Tavin (@andrewtavin) April 17, 2013
You know we’re in serious trouble when the real news media’s making me wish Will McAvoy was a real dude. It’s GRIM y’all. Real fuckin’ grim.— angelina burnett (@angelinaburnett) April 17, 2013
25. Get to work Aaron.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚