1. Head-on: Who can forget this one?… Warning: You may feel your brain shrinking
2. Snuggie: The real problem might be the product…
3. Easy-Off: Who would think soap scum could be so exciting
4. Nickelodeon Magazine: If you were born in the late 80s, you may find yourself mouthing the words to this one.
5. Vonage: The Woo Hoo song may have worked for Tarantino but Vonage should really drop it.
6. Enzyte Male Enhancement: More repetitive whistling… A recipe for disaster.
7. FreeCreditReport.com: …Yet not much credibility
9. Honorable Mention #1: Spoof Cialis
10. Honorable Mention #2: Spoof Energy Drink
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.