1. Let's get started. I'm expecting The Wiz Live-type quality here, minimum Sound of Music Live.
2. Starting off with a shamelessly green screened background is always a good sign.
3. Woahhhhhh all the memories are flooding back I know every word woahhhhhhhh.
4. Woah meta pull back.
5. WOAH JESSIE J.
6. Live audience please shhh I need to hear Jessie J kill it.
7. Um I'm pretty sure there are no cell phones in the 1950's.
8. WHAT VANESSA WAS ACTUALLY FILMING?
9. Did I spot a Joe Jonas?
10. That was so good WTF just happened.
11. They're actually outside, that's refreshing. If only the rain would cooperate…
12. Taking advantage of the smart girl, classic Zuko.
13. Aw poor Eugene, he just wants to advertise for his Rocket Club.
14. Is it just me or is everything slightly diagonal?
15. UM A WALL JUST SPLIT APART OK?
16. This gum-chewing principal assistant's small dance-shrugs are giving me life.
17. YAY EUGENE YOU GET THAT ROCKET CLUB PROMO ON THE ANNOUNCEMENTS #smallvictory.
18. Bomb shelter? Did anyone else catch that?
19. "Bright, clean cut, wholesome students" lol we'll see.
20. Patty Simcox gets the award for most spirit ever in the history of ever.
21. Summer nights, here we go.
22. Gotta love some creative gym bleacher choreography
23. Danny and Sandy you're less than a foot away from each other! If only they knew…
24. Mario Lopez is hosting this? I didn't know Grease required a host.
25. "Follow @GoGrease to see exclusive cinemagraphs"…what is a cinemagraph…
26. Seriously this principal's assistant is unreal.
27. "Nothing makes a cheerleader more nervous than when she's late". Genius.
28. KILL IT SANDY TAKE PATTY DOWN.
29. Oh SNAP rival crew entrance. #TeamTBirds #DownWithScoprions
30. Sandy, you cheered for -2 seconds, you can't just run off to hang with your friends.
31. Uh oh, Rizzo is about to make some things super complicated.
32. Aw Danny, succumbing to peer pressure and treating the girl you love like dirt. Sucks.
33. Split screen wow wow wow.
34. 5 second reprise of Summer Nights, sure why not?
35. Wow, this is such a spacious room. Perfect for camera manoeuvring. Or dance parties. Or both!
36. Keke Palmer just quick changed in front of our eyes. The magic of television.
37. And the corruption of Sandy begiiiiiins now.
38. Hitting your rival with a car mid-foreplay seems like a little much
39. How is this car-repair teacher allowed to teach with a criminal record? Well, I guess the 50's really were a different time.
40. THESE QUICK CHANGES THOUGH
42. THAT FINAL HARMONY THOUGH
43. Get it, Didi Conn (original Frenchie), get it.
44. Wow, Tom's sculpture is Louvre material.
45. Doody is low-key SLAYING those magic changes.
46. Oh, so now Danny is mad at Sandy? You can never win with these two.
47. Patty's "pop spilt" was super incredible but keep it on the DL.
48. I'm not sure when Jan became the best character but she definitely did.
49. Oh yeah, Julianne Hough, you're super camera shy.
50. Two generations of Frenchie ahhh this is beautiful!!!
51. Is it just me or does this Angel song sound like it was meant to be sung by Carly Rae Jepsen? Oh, it was written for her? That makes sense.
52. THESE R&B BEAUTY SCHOOL DROPOUT VIBES ARE THE REASON I EXIST.
53. This Boyz II Men choreography is slicker than all of the T- Birds hair put together.
54. "She used to be a friend of my cousin's." Suuuuuuuuure, Danny, I've heard that one before.
55. I DID SEE A JOE JONAS I DID!
56. Blanche (fun principal assistant), you are officially my #1 bae.
57. So this teacher was in jail and a convent? What a life.
58. JEANNIE FROM ELLEN SPOTTED.
59. The guitarist's mohawk is SO 50's.
60. Original Frenchie couldn't be cuter if she tried.
61. Can't tell where Mario Lopez begins and Vince Fontaine ends.
62. And the sound has cut out. It was bound to happen at some point. #liveprobs
63. Danny and Sandy just KILLED IT ON THE DANCE FLOOR.
64. Oooooh Blanche got a little wild on Saturday.
65. If there's one thing you take away from tonight, it should definitely be that teen pregnancy is cool because you get to miss school.
66. Aw, the ring. That was actually a nice gesture Danny!
67. Ope, things just got date-rapey. Nice gesture down the drain, Danny.
68. And Eugene comes in to save the day. With radiation?
69. Woah. Vanessa just gave me chills. Well done, VHud.
70. It's going down, I'm yelling drag raaaace. (But neither car is moving)
71. Oh snap they've got a steering wheel cam.
72. YA EUGENE YOU ARE COOL GO GET EM.
73. Yas Sandy, give up all your values for a guy yaaas.
74. Oh Blanche, so emotional.
75. Blanche and the principal seriously are #squadgoals.
76. Wait, this movie spans a full year?
77. Patty and Eugene, geez, keep it in your pants.
78. Loving that the sno cone flavour is called "Red Dye #2".
79. Oh, no worries guys, Danny changed himself for Sandy too, it's all okay.
80. Big finale here we come!
81. This is so fun but how can they focus on driving with all the excitement and singing and goofy dresses???
82. Oh and it's suddenly nighttime. Sure.
83. Is it weird that I feel sad for the cast because it's all over?
84. Curtain call here we go.
85. I had so much fun watching that and I'm not sure why!
86. And that's a wrap!