Lady Gaga may be on top when it comes to outrageous style in the western world, but Kyary Pamyu Pamyu—the Japanese singer known mainly in the USA for her viral video, "PonPonPon"—is the Queen of Kawaii in Japan. That's why many (including Kyary herself) seemed surprised when Lady Gaga upstaged the kawaii queen on her own turf during their joint appearance on the Japanese show, M Station.
If looks could kill...
1. It’s one thing to have polka dots on your clothes. It’s an entirely different thing to have them on your hair, too.
2. Speaking of hair, other pop stars may have colored wigs, but Kyary’s hair knows how to spell.
3. And just in case you’ve forgotten which season is coming up, Kyary’s hair is here to remind you.
4. Sometimes she even forgoes hair altogether and replaces it with fruit.
5. Don’t forget the matching clothes.
I bet this smells better than a raw meat dress.