2. Every year, the sports nerd-gods at EA Sports assign a numerical ranking to every D-1 college player who appears in the NCAA Football franchise.
*Well, to a nameless college football video-game character that happens to have the same number and attributes as one specific college football player in the real world. One musn’t forget that this is an amateur sport that creates no revenue whatsoever.
3. Per the infallible judgments of these nerd-gods, the following are the eleven most-talented scholar-athletes who will play college football next year.
*And remember, we’re inferring that the University of South Carolina DE #7 is in fact All-American University of South Carolina Defensive End Jadaveon Clownney. In fact, it could really be any superstar South Carolina Defensive End who is 6’6” and weighs 275 pounds and has dreadlocks.
4. Behold, ye mighty, and despair!
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷