1. Last week, some footage of a game called Goat Simulator went viral.
2. The creator of the game, Armin Ibrisagic, of Coffee Stain Studios, said at the time that he made it as a prototype for a game jam. In other words, not as a real, purchasable game.
3. But today, Coffee Stain announced some exciting news. Goat Simulator WILL be a real game, and it’s coming out this spring. Here’s the trailer:
4. All I’m gonna say is, you had better be able to eat some cans. Otherwise this ain’t a goat “simulator” if you catch my drift
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘