1. Last week, some footage of a game called Goat Simulator went viral.
2. The creator of the game, Armin Ibrisagic, of Coffee Stain Studios, said at the time that he made it as a prototype for a game jam. In other words, not as a real, purchasable game.
3. But today, Coffee Stain announced some exciting news. Goat Simulator WILL be a real game, and it’s coming out this spring. Here’s the trailer:
4. All I’m gonna say is, you had better be able to eat some cans. Otherwise this ain’t a goat “simulator” if you catch my drift
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.