1. Last week, some footage of a game called Goat Simulator went viral.
2. The creator of the game, Armin Ibrisagic, of Coffee Stain Studios, said at the time that he made it as a prototype for a game jam. In other words, not as a real, purchasable game.
3. But today, Coffee Stain announced some exciting news. Goat Simulator WILL be a real game, and it’s coming out this spring. Here’s the trailer:
4. All I’m gonna say is, you had better be able to eat some cans. Otherwise this ain’t a goat “simulator” if you catch my drift
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏