1. Dark Souls, the infuriating, beautiful, spirit-crushing and ultimately life-affirming 2011 game by From Software, is the best game of the current generation.
2. It is currently $7.50 on the Steam summer sale. That’s the same price as a mediocre sandwich. Here, you get 70 hours of sublimity. If you’ve never played it, now is the time.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.