1. Dark Souls, the infuriating, beautiful, spirit-crushing and ultimately life-affirming 2011 game by From Software, is the best game of the current generation.
2. It is currently $7.50 on the Steam summer sale. That’s the same price as a mediocre sandwich. Here, you get 70 hours of sublimity. If you’ve never played it, now is the time.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚