1. The geniuses at Game Theory calculated that Sonic’s top speed in any videogame is 80 meters per second.
3. 80 meters per second is 179 miles per hour. That means Sonic, at top speed, could run from New York to Chicago in four hours.
Beats your shitty Honda!
- At least six militants were killed and 13 hostages were rescued after police stormed a standoff at a restaurant in Bangladesh
- Votes are being counted after Australia went to the polls in an election that could mean big things for marriage equality and the Great Barrier Reef 🇦🇺
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.