1. The geniuses at Game Theory calculated that Sonic’s top speed in any videogame is 80 meters per second.
3. 80 meters per second is 179 miles per hour. That means Sonic, at top speed, could run from New York to Chicago in four hours.
Beats your shitty Honda!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲