1. The geniuses at Game Theory calculated that Sonic’s top speed in any videogame is 80 meters per second.
3. 80 meters per second is 179 miles per hour. That means Sonic, at top speed, could run from New York to Chicago in four hours.
Beats your shitty Honda!
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂