1. Today, Konami announced that Hollywood superstar Kiefer Sutherland would voice the iconic character Solid Snake in the new Metal Gear Solid game.
2. “I am Solid Snake.”
3. Those skin-colored blobs on Kiefer’s face aren’t growths. They’re metal motion-capture balls.
5. Kiefer had to wear metal motion capture balls on his face to get Snake’s facial expressions just right.
6. First he had to stay really still while putting the metal motion capture balls on his face.
7. Then he had to get into character.
8. “Kiefer, do you understand why you have to wear these metal motion capture balls on your face?”
9. Still, there are a few moves Kiefer can’t do with metal motion capture balls on his face. The first is this:
11. And the second is this:
13. Keep at it Kiefer! You beat the terrorists: You can beat this!
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.