1. Today, Konami announced that Hollywood superstar Kiefer Sutherland would voice the iconic character Solid Snake in the new Metal Gear Solid game.
2. “I am Solid Snake.”
3. Those skin-colored blobs on Kiefer’s face aren’t growths. They’re metal motion-capture balls.
5. Kiefer had to wear metal motion capture balls on his face to get Snake’s facial expressions just right.
6. First he had to stay really still while putting the metal motion capture balls on his face.
7. Then he had to get into character.
8. “Kiefer, do you understand why you have to wear these metal motion capture balls on your face?”
9. Still, there are a few moves Kiefer can’t do with metal motion capture balls on his face. The first is this:
11. And the second is this:
13. Keep at it Kiefer! You beat the terrorists: You can beat this!
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."