1. Today, Konami announced that Hollywood superstar Kiefer Sutherland would voice the iconic character Solid Snake in the new Metal Gear Solid game.
2. “I am Solid Snake.”
3. Those skin-colored blobs on Kiefer’s face aren’t growths. They’re metal motion-capture balls.
5. Kiefer had to wear metal motion capture balls on his face to get Snake’s facial expressions just right.
6. First he had to stay really still while putting the metal motion capture balls on his face.
7. Then he had to get into character.
8. “Kiefer, do you understand why you have to wear these metal motion capture balls on your face?”
9. Still, there are a few moves Kiefer can’t do with metal motion capture balls on his face. The first is this:
11. And the second is this:
13. Keep at it Kiefer! You beat the terrorists: You can beat this!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏