1. Today, Konami announced that Hollywood superstar Kiefer Sutherland would voice the iconic character Solid Snake in the new Metal Gear Solid game.
2. “I am Solid Snake.”
3. Those skin-colored blobs on Kiefer’s face aren’t growths. They’re metal motion-capture balls.
5. Kiefer had to wear metal motion capture balls on his face to get Snake’s facial expressions just right.
6. First he had to stay really still while putting the metal motion capture balls on his face.
7. Then he had to get into character.
8. “Kiefer, do you understand why you have to wear these metal motion capture balls on your face?”
9. Still, there are a few moves Kiefer can’t do with metal motion capture balls on his face. The first is this:
11. And the second is this:
13. Keep at it Kiefer! You beat the terrorists: You can beat this!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.