While most critics have written that Mario Kart 8, the new Nintendo racing game, is more of the same, there is one key, disturbing difference. Luigi, Mario’s meek and beloved little brother, has morphed into a cold-hearted psychopath who stares menacingly and with dead eyes at the other racers. BuzzFeed has collected footage of this strange and violent new Luigi, as well as the nihilistic rap songs that he listens to while perpetrating his chilling hate.
3. To understand the depth of Luigi’s black-souled rage, BuzzFeed recommends you listen to this, his favorite song, as you watch.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.