1. These are BubbleBalls.
2. You need them to play BubbleBall, the sport of the future.
3. The first step: Get in the BubbleBall.
4. You may need some help.
5. If you’re really tall, you may need to go down on your knees.
It’s OK though. You’ll get it!
6. OK, you’re strapped in! Show some enthusiasm.
7. BubbleBall is 5-v-5 soccer, in BubbleBalls. And, it’s FULL CONTACT!!!!
8. (Did we mention it’s full contact?)
9. Defense is important. You gotta play defense.
10. Defense requires the heart of a lion.
Look at that focus!
11. The most important thing in BubbleBall, though, is to SCORE ! ! !
12. You should know that BubbleBall isn’t all fun and games. It’s hard work! And it can be confusing.
You might lose track of the ball.
13. You might get turned upside down.
14. Like, stuck, upside down.
15. Best thing to do in these situations? Take a rest.
16. You can even use your BubbleBall as a cushion!
17. Take it easy — you’ve been through a lot.
18. Yes, BubbleBall is tiring. But guess what?
19. You won’t regret it. Why?
20. Because in those moments you played the sport of the future, you were…A CHAMPION.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."