1. This Sony PCP is definitely real.
2. Also, this Sony Game Boy Advance.
3. Also, this classic Fony Dualshock!!! controller. Why are they redesigning it for PS4? Don't mess with a classic, Fony.
4. Also real: this cool indie game for Windows. I haven't had time to play it yet but it looks like at least 2-3 hours of fun.
5. This is real but I think it might be an exaggeration. There's no way Naburo would share the best game of the year.
6. Anways, back to real games. Pocket Monsters can be hard to grab them all of them.
7. This real game was one of the better Grand Theft Autos. Not on par with the next two but still
8. Here is one of my favorite real games ever. Playing optional missions in the giant forest: Bravo!
9. But here's the best real game ever.
Joe Bernstein is a senior technology reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Bernstein reports on and writes about the gaming industry and web culture.
Contact Joseph Bernstein at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.