(Inspired by Dee Phunk)
1. In 1998, Ol Dirty Bastard stormed the stage of the Grammys to make a bold declaration: "Wu-Tang is for the children."
2. And he meant it. One of his many nicknames was "Big Baby Jesus."
8. Here is Ghostface Killah with his pregnant wife:
9. Plus Ghostface has this song, "Baby."
12. GZA cooperated with NYC schools to teach high school science through hip-hop.
13. They rap constantly about "seeds." Seeds = kids.
From "Glaciers of Ice": "My seeds, run with his seeds, marry his seeds
That's how we keep Wu-Tang money all up in the family."
Explained by Rap Genius: "Our kids grow up together and then marry each other, keeling all of wealth inside the family. A practice used among royalty."