(Inspired by Dee Phunk)
25 Reasons Why Wu-Tang Is for the Children #BlackBuzzFeed
1. In 1998, Ol Dirty Bastard stormed the stage of the Grammys to make a bold declaration: “Wu-Tang is for the children.”
“When it comes to the children, we teach the children. Wu Tang is for the children.”
9. Plus Ghostface has this song, “Baby.”
13. They rap constantly about “seeds.” Seeds = kids.
From “Glaciers of Ice”: “My seeds, run with his seeds, marry his seeds
That’s how we keep Wu-Tang money all up in the family.”
Explained by Rap Genius: “Our kids grow up together and then marry each other, keeling all of wealth inside the family. A practice used among royalty.”
19. Wu-Tang loves ice cream, and so do children.
20. If you’ve ever listened to Wu-Tang, you know they’re like the nine awesomest boy-dorks in the world. They have a video where they all turn into super bees.
24. ODB talks about babies all the time! Like he frequently says “Oooh BABY I like it raw.”
Not sure what he means. But that’s for the children all right.
28. “H-U-F-F Huff and I puff!”
Like the children’s story!
29. In fact, the whole song “Method Man” is sort of one, long, incredible nursery rhyme.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.