1. How far back do bald people wash their faces?
2. Why do we wash towels if we only use them after we clean ourselves?
3. Is a hot dog a sandwich?
4. What color does a smurf turn when it's hanged?
5. If you pinch yourself and it hurts, are you really weak or really strong?
6. If someone says, "Don't listen to me," do you listen to them?
7. If a bar of soap falls on the floor, does it clean the floor, or does the soap get dirty?
8. Why did the Flintstones celebrate Christmas if they lived before Christ?
9. How does Phineas put on a t-shirt?
10. Why are the movies called "Mission Impossible" if the missions always end up being possible at the end?
11. Aren't all mirrors "used," even when you buy them new?
12. If water is colorless, why does a damp towel look darker?
13. Why do we call it the "butterfly stroke" if butterflies don't know how to swim?
14. Is the color orange named after the fruit, or is the fruit named after the color?
15. How did they know what time it was when they invented the first watch?
16. Why is Monday so far away from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?
17. Does Mike Wazowski wink or blink?
H/T to SDLG, the wildest group of clowns on the internet, and the only place where questions like these could have come from.
This post was translated from Spanish.