Continuing his monopoly on twentysomething nostalgia, Jimmy Fallon brought in three of the most beloved early ’90s father figures on Wednesday night to help sing away his Tonight Show transition blues.
Bob Saget, John Stamos, and Dave Coulier reprised their Full House roles — as Danny Tanner, Jesse Katsopolis, and Joey Gladstone, respectively — and the whole thing was so adorable, you might even forget that they were comforting a 39-year-old comedian dressed in children’s pajamas and sitting on a bed framed by four gigantic pencils (à la Michelle Tanner).
The guys also reenacted some of their signature Full House taglines:
7. And then, they sang “The Teddy Bear” song that helped put Michelle to bed back in the day.
Fallon has five Late Night shows left before he supplants Jay Leno as the host of Tonight, paving the way for Seth Meyers to slide into the vacant Late Night slot. And Saget, Stamos, and Coulier can next be seen together yet again during the Super Bowl in a Dannon Oikos yogurt commercial.
10. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon airs weekdays at 12:37 a.m. on NBC.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲