1. Behind The Candelabra, 2013
Playing the pill-pushing plastic surgeon Dr. Jack Startz in the Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra, Lowe’s taut, lecherous leer was one of the telefilm’s highlights. They created the look by taping his skin back and hiding the tape underneath a wig.
“He looks almost like a transgendered Bee Gee,” Lowe said in a recent interview.
5. The Specials, 2000
All hail The Weevil, a member of the seventh best superhero team in the world.
6. Crazy Six, 1997
In this direct-to-video movie about Eastern European mafias, Lowe played a drug addict with a handlebar mustache. His co-stars included Burt Reynolds, Mario Van Peebles and Ice-T.
Here’s one Amazon review:
“This is without a doubt the worst movie I’ve seen in a long, long time. And unfortunately I’ve seen a lot of those lately, but never mind. How it was possible to get all the famous people who star in this poor excuse for a movie to appear, is probably going to be the question of the century.”
“I’m actually too drained to write this review — bad movies always do that to me — but I feel obligated, as if it’s my civic duty, to warn anyone who might be considering purchasing or viewing this god-awful mess-of-a-picture.”
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺