1. Behind The Candelabra, 2013
Playing the pill-pushing plastic surgeon Dr. Jack Startz in the Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra, Lowe’s taut, lecherous leer was one of the telefilm’s highlights. They created the look by taping his skin back and hiding the tape underneath a wig.
“He looks almost like a transgendered Bee Gee,” Lowe said in a recent interview.
5. The Specials, 2000
All hail The Weevil, a member of the seventh best superhero team in the world.
6. Crazy Six, 1997
In this direct-to-video movie about Eastern European mafias, Lowe played a drug addict with a handlebar mustache. His co-stars included Burt Reynolds, Mario Van Peebles and Ice-T.
Here’s one Amazon review:
“This is without a doubt the worst movie I’ve seen in a long, long time. And unfortunately I’ve seen a lot of those lately, but never mind. How it was possible to get all the famous people who star in this poor excuse for a movie to appear, is probably going to be the question of the century.”
“I’m actually too drained to write this review — bad movies always do that to me — but I feel obligated, as if it’s my civic duty, to warn anyone who might be considering purchasing or viewing this god-awful mess-of-a-picture.”
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.