2. And the pre-game stretch, making sure the pouncing legs are ready!
FYI there is a kitten named Terry Bradclaw.
3. Meanwhile, kitten tailgaters enjoy the pre-game from outside the stadium
4. Like good sports, they meet for the coin toss and paw shake
“Okay, if you need to cough up a hairball, go to the sidelines. Agreed?”
5. And they’re off! It’s already a mad scramble, the defense active
There are multiple “balls” in play, so things are just confusing as all hell.
6. Ehh, you’re lookin’ the wrong way, kitty
That is going to be a nice close-up of a cat butt.
7. The kittens get catty on the sidelines with passions running so high
Or maybe they’re grooming?
8. The ref looks closely… did the ball cross endzone line?
It looks like he’s birthing a cat, FYI.
9. Touchdown! Watch the taunting, though
“Come get some.”
10. The kitty champion tears down the goal post!
Luckily, they have nine lives. Zing.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂