Mindy Kaling visited Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday night, and when she took her seat next to the host, she was a bit perturbed. There was Kimmel, dressed as the first Disney Princess, while Kaling donned the attire of a mustachioed villain. Someone didn’t get the memo that they were both supposed to be villains… or maybe Jimmy just tricked her so he could be the shining star.
Gotta love that Disney–ABC synergy.
4. Oh, and Josh Malina dressed as Olivia Pope.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal probes into its handling of sexual assault cases.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.