Mindy Kaling visited Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday night, and when she took her seat next to the host, she was a bit perturbed. There was Kimmel, dressed as the first Disney Princess, while Kaling donned the attire of a mustachioed villain. Someone didn’t get the memo that they were both supposed to be villains… or maybe Jimmy just tricked her so he could be the shining star.
Gotta love that Disney–ABC synergy.
4. Oh, and Josh Malina dressed as Olivia Pope.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.