1. “Bring it in. They’re definitely going to GIF this.”
2. “I bet everyone’s caption for this will be: ‘Photobomb, bitch!’”
3. “You see that guy? You could literally buy him with just one syndication check.”
4. “Can I buy that exec who scheduled Breaking Bad during this ceremony?”
5. “If another person asks me about my ‘emotions’ about the show ending, I’ll scream!”
6. “Hold that pose. Magazines will run this and say we have a father-son relationship!”
7. “Read my lips: B-I-T-C-H. OK? Can I stop saying it soon?”
8. “We did it! We won! Shout-out to the live-tweeters, the most influential people ever!”
9. “Thank you for being my wife, and wearing that dress. Thank you. Thank you.”
10. “Can you hear me? THANK YOU!”
11. “What’d you order? The chicken is terrible! I’m going to try your soup, OK?”
12. “Great op-ed! I love Skyler!”
13. “I’m not going to say anything, but I’m terrified right now.”
14. “Seriously, I just want to thank you again.”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."