1. “Bring it in. They’re definitely going to GIF this.”
2. “I bet everyone’s caption for this will be: ‘Photobomb, bitch!’”
3. “You see that guy? You could literally buy him with just one syndication check.”
4. “Can I buy that exec who scheduled Breaking Bad during this ceremony?”
5. “If another person asks me about my ‘emotions’ about the show ending, I’ll scream!”
6. “Hold that pose. Magazines will run this and say we have a father-son relationship!”
7. “Read my lips: B-I-T-C-H. OK? Can I stop saying it soon?”
8. “We did it! We won! Shout-out to the live-tweeters, the most influential people ever!”
9. “Thank you for being my wife, and wearing that dress. Thank you. Thank you.”
10. “Can you hear me? THANK YOU!”
11. “What’d you order? The chicken is terrible! I’m going to try your soup, OK?”
12. “Great op-ed! I love Skyler!”
13. “I’m not going to say anything, but I’m terrified right now.”
14. “Seriously, I just want to thank you again.”
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚