1. Watching CNN
Not a fan of their wall-to-wall coverage of seemingly unimportant issues? Well, adding Benedict gives everything top-level, earth-shattering immediacy.
2. Dry Breakfasts
Who needs a big weekend brunch when you can have this golden face staring back at you just by opening up your pantry? No one. Feel free to eat these things three times a day. And for snacks. So five. Unless you want to splurge and treat yourself, because it is a healthy snack and you deserve it, anyway. So seven times a day.
3. Working Out
You show up at the gym, dreading the crunches and treadmill. Then you see this, and suddenly, the adrenaline is FLOWING.
4. Doing the Dishes
If there are plates inside the sink, it could interrupt his swan dive, and that would be tragic. Clean up, now!
5. Sitting in Bumper-to-Bumper Traffic
You’ll probably end up so mesmerized by your new road trip pal that you won’t even notice when the horns start blaring and trying to alert you that it’s OK to put the car in drive.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 👌