1. Watching CNN
Not a fan of their wall-to-wall coverage of seemingly unimportant issues? Well, adding Benedict gives everything top-level, earth-shattering immediacy.
2. Dry Breakfasts
Who needs a big weekend brunch when you can have this golden face staring back at you just by opening up your pantry? No one. Feel free to eat these things three times a day. And for snacks. So five. Unless you want to splurge and treat yourself, because it is a healthy snack and you deserve it, anyway. So seven times a day.
3. Working Out
You show up at the gym, dreading the crunches and treadmill. Then you see this, and suddenly, the adrenaline is FLOWING.
4. Doing the Dishes
If there are plates inside the sink, it could interrupt his swan dive, and that would be tragic. Clean up, now!
5. Sitting in Bumper-to-Bumper Traffic
You’ll probably end up so mesmerized by your new road trip pal that you won’t even notice when the horns start blaring and trying to alert you that it’s OK to put the car in drive.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."