1. You always use a step ladder to reach the top shelf.
2. Tall people obscure your view at movies & events.
3. People think it's hilarious when they rest their arm on your head.
4. Your feet dangle when sitting in chairs.
5. That same seat you subtlety hoist yourself in and out of.
6. People say you have a Napoleon complex.
7. You're always up front in pictures.
8. People say they want to put you in their pocket.
9. You're tired of hearing the semi-condescending, "You're not that short."
10. Or people are delighted you make them "feel taller."
11. You're annoyed with questions like "Do you shop at Baby Gap?"
12. You weren't tall enough to go on certain rides as a kid.
13. People think you're younger because of your height.
14. People look down on you. Literally.
15. People call you "cute," "adorable," "tiny," and other words commonly associated with babies.
16. You could even be a victim of heightism!
17. Dating isn't always easy.
18. Your short legs force you to walk fast just to keep up.
19. People are cautious about what shoes to wear around you.
20. You'll never fit the "Tall, dark, and handsome" mold.
21. People assume you're terrible at sports.
22. School dances were an awkward time for you.
23. Stores never have your size.
24. But that doesn't stop you.
Because we know we're the best.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!