1. Apply for new jobs immediately after being hired.
SIU’s search took five months. He assumed office at YSU seven months ago. You do the math.
Update: At 8:45 p.m. on Feb. 17, Dunn submitted his resignation to YSU’s Board of Trustees.
2. Seriously, everywhere you go, look for new jobs.
While leading Murray State, it was reported he “looked for other opportunities. Over the last few years, he has applied for university president positions at the University of Tennessee, Missouri State University and Northern Illinois University.”
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court next week.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.