1. When he shared this photo of him and Channing Tatum and proved that lightning can strike twice.
2. When he made a pun on "Amuse-bouche" to promote this new movie, "Deadpool".
3. When he asked the most intriguing "Shark Week" question ever.
4. When he made this statement and forced everyone in the world to reflect on their sweatpants hoarding habits.
5. When he was completely upfront and honest about the perks of fame.
6. When he casually admitted that he's obsessed with Zayn Malik from One Direction and got over 11,000 favourites.
7. When he lovingly poked fun at his mom and her tendency to over-embellish.
8. When he addressed the issue of gang violence in a relatable way.
9. When he burned Nancy Grace and didn't pay her medical bills.
10. When he practically forced us all to imagine him in the shower and we didn't mind it at all.
11. When he contemplated his own comical demise because of a struggle we all know too well.
12. When he FINALLY explained the difference between himself and fellow Canadian national treasure, Ryan Gosling.
13. When he realized that he had this "parenting" thing down pat.
14. When he openly revealed which "One Direction" member is his favourite.
15. When he admitted that his daughter's artwork is "garbage" and got over 56,000 retweets.
16. When he absolutely refused to bend to societal demands on his personal grooming habits.
17. When he unknowingly encouraged us all to master our milkshake-making skills on the off chance that he might show up in our yards.
18. When he caused a massive existential crisis amongst his Twitter followers.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!