1. A ChomChom pet hair remover roller that'll pick up fur and lock it inside the roller for an easy peasy cleanup. And this reusable baby doesn't lose its effectiveness after use! If you gotta clean your couch every single day and you absolutely hate it, add this to your cart and thank me later.
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne E.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
2. A plant-based cooking oil solidifier because pouring oil down your drain is no bueno and could cause problems in the future. This is a quick, easy way to dispose of that oil you have no clue what to do with. Sprinkle the powder into the leftover oil while it's hot, let it cool, and then throw it out!
FryAway is a Latine woman-owned small biz founded by Laura Lady who specializes in planet-friendly ways to dispose of oil. They donate 1% of revenue to nonprofits focused on water conservation.
Promising review: "Honestly I didn’t know if this would work, waiting for it to cool down made me nervous but once it was at room temperature, it was solid. It popped out of the fryer so nicely. Worth every penny." —Emma
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
3. And a reusable bacon bin grease strainer and collector made from heat-proof silicone and shaped like a little piggy since your kiddos want bacon for breakfast every morning. This little silicone piglet will hold up to one cup of bacon grease.
Talisman Designs is a small biz that specializes in products that help make cooking and baking fun!
Promising review: "The bacon bin by Talisman Designs is the best way to deal with bacon (or any!) grease! It’s the perfect size — not too large or small, and it’s easily reusable! The strainer is perfect for capturing those yummy bacon bits, which normally would go down the drain or in the trash with the grease. I learned some new tips from the package for the best/easiest way to deal with leftover grease. I used to have to hunt for a leftover metal can (when I could find one), then pour in the hot grease, leave the can to cool, and then throw it out (couldn’t be recycled). Now, I always have a bin for my grease! My bacon life just got way better thanks to this nifty, reusable bacon bin! Great product!" —Graceland D.
Get it from Amazon for $18+ (available in three styles).
4. A "Bug Bite Thing" that suctions bug bites to help reduce swelling, itchiness, and redness. Summer means the mosquitoes are back, and those pesky mosquito bites are about to be sooo annoying. Make sure to have one of these bad boys handy daily if bugs find you scrumptious.
This works on mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, sea lice, and more!
Promising review: "This thing is amazing. It turns a week long battle with itching and pain from ant or mosquito bites to only a couple of hours. A lot of times after the first suction the itching goes away completely! This was a game changer for my son who gets eaten by mosquitoes even with bug spray on. Now his bites go away quickly and he’s not scratching at them, making them bleed, etc. I am starting to buy these as gifts! Highly recommend, especially for those with kids!!" —Reyka S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.90+ (available in four colors and in multipacks).
5. A pack of 36 acne patches because a pimple is NOT ruining our day babe! These patches absorb all the gunk and speed up the pimple-healing process without picking or popping. You'll wanna put one of these on your face every single day like an obsession, but I mean, being obsessed with skincare isn't a bad thing. Self care, baby!
Promising review: "When I ordered this product, I admit, I didn't think it would work. I have adult acne and visit a dermatologist regularly, my chin area is especially bad. I used one the first night I received them. It's acne sorcery. I honestly could not believe it worked. Pimple gone overnight and a flat surface remained. I do not know how they get this pimple magic to work but I am sold and have literally texted all the people in my life. It's complete magic! Do it, I promise you will be shocked!" —Heather L.
Get a 36-pack of the small patches from Amazon for $11.97.
6. A robot vacuum so your home can stay clean without, ya know, having to clean it. This thing is self-charging, works on carpets and hardwood floors, and has sensors to navigate through your place. No more manually vacuuming your floors every day — this robot has it covered.
Promising review: "This little vacuum has changed my life. I turn it on every other day before I leave for work and when I get home, my floors are clean. I live in an 850-square-foot apartment in New York City and when I used to vacuum with my Miele canister vacuum, the apartment would look great for about two days until a light layer of dust would appear. Now, with the Roomba, I turn it in every other morning, and no more layer of dust. The place feels clean ALL the time. Love it!" —sharpsteven
Get it from Amazon for $249.99+ (available in four styles).
7. The cult-fave programmable Instant Pot Duo that should be paid six figures because it does soooo many jobs. A pressure cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, sauté pan, steamer, and rice cooker, what can't this thing do? Toss the ingredients in, hit the button, and this thing will handle the rest. Kinda like an adult Magic Mixie.
Check out BuzzFeed's full Instant Pot review.
Promising review: "There are so many people who say they can't cook, but I swear I'm on a whole new level of not being able to cook. This little appliance helps expand our menu and I have learned to do so much with it. I love how easy it is and how I throw everything in and it comes out done. No stirring and not many messy dishes. I still don't love it for meats, but I think that's just a matter of needing to experiment more with them. I seriously can't believe how many foods can be cooked in here! I found a recipe for a mac 'n' cheese that everyone loves. It's only five ingredients and only requires washing a cheese grater and the pot and it only takes 20 minutes. Before this I had never once made spaghetti with meat sauce. Now I do it all the time. Again, I only have ONE thing to clean afterwards. If I tried doing with without the Instant Pot, I would have a pan for the meat, pot for the pasta, and the strainer. It only takes about 20 minutes start to finish. Since I usually don't have to do many dishes with the Instant Pot, I tend to enjoy experimenting. My family is constantly surprised at how much this has changed how we eat. I love that when we have a last-minute neighborhood get-together and I can whip up a pasta dish and veggie real quick." —Aundrea
Get it from Amazon for $79.99+ (available in three sizes).
8. A Waterpik water flosser so you can get that food that's stuck in the back and impossible to reach with dental floss. There are 10 settings for a custom clean, a massage mode for gum stimulation, and a built-in timer. Andddd all you need is water!
Flossing is still important, of course so keep some handy as well!
Promising review: "I'd heard about these things before but I never dreamed I would like having one so much. I've always hated manual flossing with a passion. This is so much nicer and I really enjoy keeping my teeth clean now. It's much more pleasant than pulling the floss between my teeth. My teeth feel so much cleaner after I use this so I use it twice a day. I love it. It is a little noisy but it's not bad. I wish I had gotten it years ago because I actually enjoy doing my teeth now instead of dreading it. I also like this size as it doesn't take up much space on the counter. It's light and easy to move around." —NtheNite
Get it from Amazon for $79.94+ (available in five colors).
9. A double-sided hairbrush cleaning tool to finally get all the hair out of your brush, easy! Go from cringing when you see your brush every morning to being extremely pleased by how clean it looks.
Promising review: "I don't know how I lived without this for so long. Before, I typically used to soak my hairbrushes in shampoo water once a week and tediously take out the hair with a toothbrush, and frankly recycle my hairbrushes every six months. Now, all it takes is 10 seconds of cleaning after every use. Must buy." —Compulsive Shopper
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
10. A jar of the TikTok-famous Pink Stuff that's totally worth ALL the hype. My jaw is quite LITERALLY on the floor every time I scroll on TikTok and see this stuff in action. This paste plays no games when it's time to get tidy!
Tough on grease and stains on almost any surface, leaves no scratches, and it's vegan!
Promising review: "I saw someone using this on TikTok and I was skeptical at first, but for $7 I thought I'd try it anyway. I am SO glad I bought this! I had a hair dye stain on the bottom of my bathtub for about a year from dyeing my hair at home, and I tried EVERYTHING...nail polish remover, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, Scrubbing Bubbles foam spray, etc., with no avail. I also had calcium stains on the drain of my bathtub and sink that were a pain to get out. This product erased all of these stains with ease and made it look like they were never there! This is your sign to buy this...I am so happy!" —Savannah M.
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
11. A waterproof bra liner to absorb under-boob sweat and alleviate bra band and underwire pressure on those 95-degree summer days. Keep them boobies in check and sweat-free with this lovely little reusable, machine-washable liner.
Promising review: "I am not making this up, I had been wearing a soft white tube sock under the wire area of my bras this summer. It has been hotter than usual in north Georgia and I’ve had some very uncomfortable chafing and irritation from being so sweaty so much of the time. I had the heel of the sock pointing up in the middle. I don’t even know what I was searching for on Amazon when I found these little blessings! These bra liners are soft, comfortable, well-made for the price, and not nearly as bulky as wearing tube socks! I’m so glad I found these." —Cheryl K.
Get a set of three from Amazon for $14.99 (available in sizes M–2XL and in five colors).
12. A veggie chopper for my friends who are like me and can't dice a vegetable without a potential trip to the hospital. True story, this is in my Amazon cart 'cuz I cut through my finger cutting yams last week. But anyway, if chopping those veggies for dinner every night seems too time consuming, this will save you sooo much time. Spiral, slice, and dice with this super convenient, dishwasher-safe kitchen gadget.
A plus is that this baby can slice through a potato BUT remember how sharp that means it is and BE CAREFUL touching the blades! You'll get five different blades including a small dicer, large dicer, slicer, grater, and a julienne blade.
Promising review: "Cooking has completely changed with this product. It's a must have in the kitchen for me now. It makes chopping and slicing vegetables/etc, wayyyyy faster and easier. The blades are VERY sharp, so be careful when using, I have cut myself just washing it. But it's great." —Helen B.
Get it from Amazon for $39.98+ (available in six styles).