Hi shoppers! At this point, it's likely that some gifts may not arrive in time for 6/18: it all depends on the retailer, the item, where you live, and how much $$$ you're willing to spend on expedited shipping.
So please enjoy our gift ideas, but understand that, for many of these items, you'll have to simply let your loved one know that their gift may be arriving *later*.
1. A beer dispenser that'll convert the natural carbonation into micro-foam for enriched aroma and flavaaaa. Dad won't be able to drink a beer without it.
Promising review: "Got this for dad as a birthday/Father's Day gift, and he was grinning from ear to ear until he went to bed that night. Would recommend others to buy for the beer-loving person in their life or yourself." —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $124.99.
2. A charcoal grill so dad can totally be in his element all summer. Grillin, beer in hand, in his summer dad sandals. This baby comes with a stainless steel thermometer, has double side tables with hooks for easy food prep, an adjustable chimney, and stable wheels. Can you smell the burgers? 😋
Promising review: "The classic charcoal grill is an excellent addition to any outdoor living space, offering a new level of convenience and versatility to your grilling experience. With its dual zone charcoal pan and adjustable height, this grill provides you with the flexibility to cook a wide variety of foods to perfection. The two doors for adding charcoal also make it easy to keep the fire going and maintain the ideal temperature for your grilling needs. The large cooking area of 505 sq. in. enamel cooking grate and 289 sq. in. warming rack provides ample space for grilling your favorite meats and vegetables, making it perfect for entertaining family and friends. The enamel grates are environmentally friendly and highly durable, withstanding high heat and providing excellent cooking results every time. The charcoal grill also features a stainless steel thermometer, allowing you to monitor the temperature of your food and adjust the heat accordingly. The double side tables with hooks and adjustable chimney make it easy to manage your cooking, while the stable wheels ensure easy mobility and transport. Overall, this grill offers a fantastic grilling experience, providing excellent results every time, it is a highly versatile and efficient option. The foldable side tables are also a great feature, providing ample space for preparing your food and keeping your cooking tools close at hand. The grill is easy to use, easy to clean, and built to last, making it a top choice for any outdoor grilling enthusiast. —Sam
Shipping info: Orders arrive within 1–2 business days.
Get it from Target for $329.99.
3. And an apron that'll help activate their dad grill powers. Get ready for a whole lot of dad jokes whenever he puts this bad boy on. Badda-bing the burgers are done.
Promising review: "I gave this to my father-in-law as a Father's Day gift, and he really loves it. The size and length are just perfect." —Zsa Zsa
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
4. A collection of Spiderman comics by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. This book has 12 key stories from the first two years of Spiderman's comics. If dad loves Marvel or even just comics, he'll flip over these OG Spidey stories.
Promising review: "I'm a huge Spider-Man fan and also love the old school comics. This is a great gift or collection item to pick up. The book is put together well and feels great to hold. Love the gold leafing, adds a a touch of quality to the overall book. Highly recommend getting it if you’re into comics, Marvel, or Spiderman." —Nox
Get it from Amazon for $16.59+ (available in paperback or hardcover).
5. A Ralph Lauren T-shirt he'll be able to rock all summer. Classic, and always appreciated.
Promising review: "Quality all the time. Ralph Lauren clothing is iconic, and I don't know of anyone who wouldn't recognize his Polo horse logo. Both the t-shirts and short sleeved collar shirts are cut nicely unlike so many that skimp on fabric. The range of colors and durability of washing and wearing is beyond compare. These are on of my go-to gifts." —KD
Shipping Info: Standard shipping ($6) arrive in 5–9 business days. Expedited shipping options and same day delivery are available for an additional cost.
Get it from Ralph Lauren for $34.99+ (available in men's sizes XS–2XL, two styles, and 24 colors).
6. An Xbox Game Pass Membership with hundreds of games he can choose from. He'll be soooo excited, and you may not be able to pull him away from gaming for the rest of the summer. I mean, if buying just one game gets them hyped up, imagine what they'll do with hundreds of options.
With this digital code, they'll be able to play console games on PCs, consoles, phones, tablets, and Samsung 2022 smart TVs.
Promising review: "I’ve been a gamer for decades, and I can confidently say this is the best deal on the market for gaming. The library of games that includes hundreds of titles, along with Triple A newly released games, makes the Game Pass the definitive place to subscribe. Thanks!" —Richy
Shipping info: After purchasing, you/they will be able to access the digital code from your orders moments later (reviewers say within minutes).
7. A soooo cool personalized plaque for your Star Wars lovin' pops. Something to add to his little man cave is always a good gift.
Salvage Me Vintage is an Ohio-based small biz that specializes in personalized gifts.
Promising review: "The order was custom made exactly as requested, from the title, the names, and the lightsaber colors! Purchased it for my father, and he proudly displays it. I couldn't possibly be happier!" —Sav
Shipping Info: Standard shipping takes about 8–15 days to deliver and expedited shipping takes about 5–6 business days at an additional cost.
8. A book of dad jokes he'll be able to use to keep everyone cracking up. He'll flip when they see how many more jokes he can add to his bank of corny puns.
Promising review: "Got this for my boyfriend as a gift for his first Father’s Day, and he absolutely loved it. He kept reading joke after joke, and we both got a good kick out of it. I can definitely see him using many of these dad jokes in the future. If you’re considering getting it, do it. You will definitely get at least a laugh or two." —Hanadi A.
Get it from Amazon for $6.95.
9. A personalized oak whiskey barrel so dad can get all fancy with his fave evening cocktail. He'll LOVE getting to host and show off this little baby.
Done Better is a Massachusetts-based small biz that specializes in personalized gifts for special occasions.
Promising review: "This barrel turned out much better than we had hoped for. Amazing quality, packaged carefully and shipped quickly. This was a gift for my brother, and it’s definitely a talking piece. Thank you so much for everything! Will definitely be a return customer!" —Rebecca H.
Shipping Info: Orders take an average of 8-16 business days to arrive.
10. An electric razor since he's always complaining about his current razor. Say sayonara to the old, and let's bring in the new. This bb gives a suuuuper close shave, is rechargeable, and has dual-sided blade so he can look like a professional trimmed him up.
Okay, so I got an Amazon Beauty Box, and this came in it. I didn't need it and decided to gift it to my boss (at my part-time job) for his birthday because he'd been complaining about his current razor...and he's super hairy. When I tell y'all this man has not stopped raving about this razor since his birthday in October, I mean it. AND IT'S MAY! Every time he shaves he comes up to all of us staff and excitedly shows off how great it works. He also texts me randomly raving about it and asking me if I've added it to one of my posts because it's just that good. He's, like, obsessed with it so much so that I had to let you guys know because he cannot stop talking about it. This bad boy comes with one OneBlade, one handle, three trimming combs, and one charger. "This thing is money" as my boss would say.
Promising review: "Look, I'm not one to truly love a product but, for my first use with this thing, Holy Cow. In the 'sensitive area,' I've always had horrible anxiety that I may nick something and lose them forever. However, with this shaver, it's like you HAVE to want to hurt yourself in order to hurt yourself. With the body guard, this thing glides over the rough patches like nothing, and doesn't pull or anything. No shaving cream was used and this thing still didn't cut me at all. I'm throughly impressed, and was pretty skeptical in the beginning, but once I got over being uneasy I was mind blown. Even with the guard, which you would think would leave a bit of stubble, it was like I used a normal razor. Easily one of the best $40 I have ever spent!" —Josh hargove
Get it from Amazon for $37.99 (available in two styles).
11. And a beard trimmings catcher he'll totally love because that means no more hair all over the bathroom sink and counters! Yes, yes, the heavens are singing.
Promising review: "My girlfriend bought this for me as a present. At first, I was skeptical to use it, but once I got my hands on it, there was no going back. I use my Beard Bib anywhere from two to four times a week and cannot live without it. Not only does this serve a big purpose in my trimming routine, but now I no longer have to argue with my girlfriend about all the mess that I USED to create. Overall, it has been an awesome experience, and they’ve truly made me feel like a King!" —Timur
Get it from Amazon for $10.64+ (available in two colors).
12. A 100 Movies Scratch-Off Poster so he can do his fave activity — movie nights! He'll be able to scratch 'em off after he watches, and he'll love being able to always have a good movie suggestion. Anddd it'll be even more special if you and the fam join him!
This movie poster includes 100 of the top movies spanning decades like Star Wars, Kill Bill, Dirty Dancing, and 97 more awesome flicks.
Promising review: "Bought for my husband for Valentine’s Day, and he loves it! Perfect gift for a movie buff! Now we are watching our way through the list using a random number generator, and it solves the 'what should we watch' issue we always run into. Lol. The only thing I would suggest would be to use a paper towel and a little soap to rub it off, as using a coin puts indents in the poster." —Leena R.
Get it it from Amazon for $23.99.
13. A punny Star Wars shirt because yo-da(d) is seriously the best. Now he can go around bragging about how he's the best, and you can brag about how you're his fave kid.
Promising review: "The shirt was a great Father’s Day gift for my children to give to their father. It looks exactly as pictured, and it is true to size! Recommended for all Star Wars dads!" —Courtney Lazer
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in men's sizes 2T–6XL Tall and nine colors).
14. A beer making kit so dad can brew his own brewskis and show em off to everyone he knows. You know that's exactly what he's gonna do, too! He'll be able to brew up a batch in only 30 minutes, let it ferment for 10–14 days, and then 7–14 days later, he'll be able to gulp it down.
It comes with step-by-step instructions so dad will be able to do this in a breeze.
Promising review: "Got this kit for my husband as a Christmas gift, and he's made a batch so far. He loved the idea of making his own beer and loved going through the fermenting process. The directions were easy to follow, but the process takes up to a month to complete. After the beer reached maturity, I was pleasantly surprised at how good the beer tastes and how smooth it was! This is a perfect gift for Father's day or a birthday. CHEERS! —Rita J
Get it from Amazon for $34.97+ (available in three different kits).