1. You always forget if you did something.
2. You miss important appointments/meetings
3. Post-it notes. EVERYWHERE.
4. You tell yourself you'll do something later and you never do it.
5. You have to constantly reminder yourself to make reminders.
6. Learning people's name is a struggle for you.
7. You can't remember details of conversations in the middle of the conversation.
8. You have to reread things constantly.
9. Memorization is your personal hell.
10. The reminders app is your savior.
11. When you studied but when you are taking the test, you can't remember anything.
12. People's birthdays are a mess.
13. The back of your hand has become your to go notepad.
14. You forget why you entered a room.
15. That moment when you remember something you had to do but didn't do.
16. Your friends are used to reminding you constantly.
17. When you borrow things, you seriously forget to return them.
18. You can never remember where you left things.
19. You probably remembered something you were supposed to do while reading this.
20. You realize things too late.
21. You relate to Dory on so many levels.
22. When you know you forgot something but you can't remember what it is.
23. "Wait, what am I doing again?" is a frequent phrase.
24. When this describes you perfectly.
25. When you remember everything you forgot at once.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!