1. "My favorite part of school was you."
2. "I will never stop loving you in my whole life."
3. "I like your smile."
4. "My bully apologized to me."
5. "Thank you for making me laugh when I am depressed."
6. "I ❤️ you because you are always there for me."
7. "You helped me see the artist in me."
8. "Thank you for always being there when I needed someone to talk to."
9. "There is always a special person that illuminates your path."
My mom says that in life there is always that one special person that illuminates our path and that person is you! You are a wonderful teacher, and a great friend. I want to appreciate all your support, all the advice, and the punishments that helped me accomplish a lot my goals. I graduated from 8th grade, and I'm sure that I'm going to succeed everything I want. I want you to know that I will always remember you. Thank you for being how you are.
10. "Parting is such sweet sorrow."
You are a very funny teacher. I do not want to leave you. Parting is such sweet sorrow. You really help me with my drama. You are the best.
11. "Your passion for teaching inspired me to do the same."
I just wanted to give you a little handwritten note to thank you for this semester. At the beginning of the year, I didn't have a clue what my 'dream job' was going to be, but your passion for teaching and leading your students inspired me to do the same. I hope one day to make half the impact on my future students that you've made on me!
12. "You've shown me what it's like to have a teacher that truly cares."
13. "You are very pretty. Some day you will find a boyfriend."
You are the best teacher ever! You are always there for me and I appreciate that. I hope you will always be there for me. You help me when I am lost and when I am down. You are very pretty. Some day you will find a boyfriend.
14. "I don't get bullied as much anymore because of our talks."
15. "When everyone gave up hope on me, you didn't."
I ❤️ you to the moon and back. You've always been there for me and you understand me more than I do myself. We talk about everything – boy drama, home problems, etc. I consider you a second mom. You helped me through the hardest times. When no one was there you were there. When everyone gave up on me you didn't. You know what makes happy. Thank you for always being the bright sun ☀️ in my life! Good luck on your master's degree.
16. "Mrs. Borah is a petal on a rose."
17. "It helped me get through the difficult times by reading a book."
Thank you so much for providing the library to me this year. It helped me get through the difficult times by reading a book. I wouldn't [have] lasted a week without the library. Have a good summer and I can't wait to see you next year.