5. Reduce cellular data usage when streaming on your phone or tablet.
6. Get the most out of your Standard or Premium Netflix subscription when you're connected to Wi-Fi.
8. Rotate or flip your laptop screen using the Netflix Flip Chrome extension to watch comfortably in bed.
10. For better bingeing, use the Never Ending Netflix Chrome extension to disable "Are you still watching?" prompts and skip title sequences.
12. Use the IMDb Ratings for Netflix Chrome extension to see a title's IMDb rating when you hover over its thumbnail.
14. Bid Netflix buffering adieu.
18. Use these helpful keyboard shortcuts.
For more Netflix recommendations, check out these posts and quizzes:
* The 16 Best Netflix Original Movies Released So Far In 2018
* 23 Movies On Netflix That You Could Rewatch 1,000 Times
* Build A High School Lunch Box And We’ll Tell You What To Watch On Netflix In September
* I Watched A Rom-Com On Netflix Called "Set It Up" To See If It's As Good As People Are Saying