We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Buck Mason's slub cotton T-shirts whose signature curved hem makes them, definitively, so much more stylish than your average tee.
2. Bonobos washed chinos, which have a little bit of stretch and also make your butt look great.
3. A lightweight black bomber jacket from Topman that makes whatever you're wearing under it look immediately 75% cooler.
4. Lululemon's ABC slim pant that will ruin jeans for you forever.
5. J.Crew's untucked chambray shirt that's softer and more versatile than it has any right to be.
6. Stretchy, Micromodal-lined lounge shorts that are slim enough to wear as boxers, but substantial enough to wear around the house — and even the neighborhood.
7. Madewell skinny jeans that are skinny, yes, but not too skinny (i.e. they don't cut off your circulation).
8. Also from Madewell, their classic jean jacket which is built for layering.
9. Allbirds' sustainably sourced, minimally branded wool sneakers you can wear just about anywhere.
10. Super-soft, tapered "sweatpants" that will undoubtedly become your weekend uniform.
11. Lightweight merino wool sweaters you can miraculously wash at home instead of getting dry cleaned.
12. Ankle zip pants that are 50% trousers, 50% sweatpants, and 100% comfortable.
13. A Good Man Brand henley whose jersey knit fabric makes it feel extra casual, but whose slim fit makes it look extra chic.
14. And finally, a wrinkle-resistant suit you can wear right out of the box — no tailoring necessary.
Want more? We also have gift guides filled with amazing gifts under $10, under $20, under $50, and under $100.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.