1. The Tunnel Bar — Northampton, Massachusetts
2. The Carousel Bar & Lounge — New Orleans
3. Good Times at Davey Wayne's — Los Angeles
"When you drive up to the house, it looks like there’s a garage sale going on. You tell the attendant sitting in the lawn chair that you’re there to party. You then walk into the garage and enter the bar through a refrigerator. You’re suddenly in the living room, where it's basically the 1970s!"
—submitted by carvajaldiez
4. The View Lounge — San Francisco
5. Please Don't Tell — New York City
"To enter this East Village speakeasy, you actually go through a secret door inside a phone booth after giving them a ring. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere, awesome eats, and amazing drinks (the bacon-infused bourbon Old-Fashioned is a favorite). It's reservations only."
—submitted by True Burns, Facebook