We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of packing cubes that'll help you fit a LOT more stuff in your suitcase than you thought was possible.
The set comes with four packing cubes of various size, as well as a laundry bag.
Promising review: "I was skeptical about packing cubes, but finally decided to give them a try and I won't travel without them now! It helps with organizing and to prevent wrinkles. Especially helpful when I’m going to multiple destinations so I don’t have to completely unpack or dig through my suitcase at each stop. My son has used them when packing a duffle bag, and I can’t imagine using a duffle bag without them. The quality of the brand is very good, and I love that each cube has their own handles. I ended up buying a second set since one wasn’t quite enough for extended travel." —April
Get a set of five from Amazon for $21.99 (available in seven colors).
2. A super soft, adjustable Trtl neck pillow designed to hold your head in a comfortable position when sleeping upright so you can stop waking up every time your head starts to nod on long plane rides.
BuzzFeed editor Ciera Velarde loves this! Here's why:
"I've used this for the past few years and swear by it! Before this, I always found traditional neck pillows uncomfortable and would end up ditching them halfway through the flight and getting frustrated. The Trtl pillow is adjustable — you wrap the pillow around your neck and secure it with Velcro, and if you find it's too loose, just make it a bit tighter! I've truly never slept better on a plane than with this pillow."
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in four colors).
3. A pocket-sized, refillable travel perfume atomizer you can pump *up to 60 sprays* of your fave perfume into so you don't have to splurge for a separate travel-sized one every time you go out of town.
4. A mini steam iron because you spent way too much time picking out perfect vacay outfits only for them to be wrinkled beyond recognition by the time you reach your destination.
Promising review: "I took this iron on a 5-week trip to a desert climate, and I used it to iron linen, cotton, and silk. It did a better job than many full-sized irons. Never again will I wear those hot, ugly, 'wrinkle-free' travel clothes. It is also lightweight, tiny, easy-to-use, and cute. One of the best travel purchases I have ever made" —Eliyahu
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
5. A pack of Tide To Go stain removing pen to save the day and remove those unexpected stains that happen while you're exploring (and eating) your way through a fun (but potentially messy) trip.
Promising review: "These were a lifesaver. I was walking to the bus and decided it was a great decision to drink coffee while walking. Like a scene from an infomercial, I spilled coffee all over my white shirt. Yes, the classic coffee on the white shirt. Luckily I had one of these in my bag (I put one in each of my most-used purses in anticipation of my clumsiness). I went into a store bathroom and quickly scrubbed the Tide To-Go on my shirt. All of the coffee blobs went away and once the awkward wet splotches dried up, my shirt was perfectly white again. You've got yourself a big fan, Tide." —NAD
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $7.74.
6. A sleep mask featuring contoured cups designed to reduce pressure on your eyes while blocking out the light pouring in through the window your seat neighbor *insists* on keeping open for the entire flight while you're trying to rest.
Promising review: "I’ve been using this mask for over a week now, and I must say that it’s the best mask I’ve ever used yet. I have used a sleep mask every night for... probably the last nine years, and it’s the most comfortable one I’ve ever used. I love the strap. No Velcro to get caught in your hair! It’s got adjustable wide elastic that is soft and comfortable. Not the stiff stuff! The mask has nice memory foam in it which cushions your face when sleeping on your side. It has nice deep eye pockets so there is never any pressure on your eyes or eyelashes, which I love. Overall, this is the best mask I’ve ever had. It’s made so well; I feel pampered in it." —DePlume
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in five colors).
7. A portable charger that packs enough power to charge your phone up to *three times* so you can freely use the GPS and take all the photos and videos you want while traveling *without* the constant anxiety of being in an unfamiliar place with a dead phone.
Promising review: "This is an amazing rapid power charger! It charges an iPad faster than plugging it into AC, even while using it! The size is very manageable — about the size of a deck of cards. I travel frequently, and I'm not always near a power source. I just make sure to charge the Anker each evening and then none of my devices will be without power during the day. I was so happy with it, I purchased two more — one for my husband and one for my sister who can't seem to remember to keep her devices charged." —Cathy K
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in four colors).
8. And a six-port wall charger in case you and your travel buddies have way more devices to charge than there are outlets in the hotel room. It's also great for crowded airports!
Promising review: "This is a great product! I travel frequently, and I am always challenged with the number of USB ports I can get with the number of outlets available (and where) in hotel rooms. With this product, the number of ports problem goes away, and what's great is that it extends the charger interface out from behind a bed or nightstand, or other inconvenient receptacle location, up onto a work surface for easy access. As far as power, I have had an Asus transformer, two iPads, HTC one M8, and two iPhones connected to it at the same time, charging for hours with no heat on the device whatsoever. It works great at home too. I have always had good luck with Anker products, good quality." —bishop
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two colors).
9. *And* a charger organizer because nothing is more stressful than digging through your bag to track down your various cables, adapters, and headphones that you SWEAR you packed.
Mister Crafter is a small business that creates handmade, personalizable travel products, wallets, and accessories made from 100% top-quality genuine cowhide leather.
Promising review: "I bought this for my husband before a trip and he loved it! The quality and durability were obvious the moment I took it out of the box. Definitely recommend this company and product." —Maureen Murphy-Weiss
10. A tiny, portable doorstop with a built-in security alarm that'll 1) emit a loud, high-pitched sound when door pressure is applied and 2) prevent the door from opening or being pushed in. The alarm is loud enough to wake you and possibly even neighbors so you can feel extra secure while staying in a hotel or Airbnb.
Promising review: "These are fantastic and VERY loud. I put one at the front door without telling my wife while she was out. She came in, the door wouldn't open past it, and the alarm went off. Not only did it scare her, but I was napping in the den and it scared the crap out of me too! Fantastic door alarm that no one should be without in my opinion, even if you have an alarm. I travel a lot for work, and having one at the door in the room is extra peace of mind. Inexpensive enough for you to supply for your family, and even friends. Easy to use as well. Keep in mind that if you set it off, you need to pick it up and turn off manually." —Xfiler
Get it from Amazon for $13.
11. A set of dip clips you can attach to your vents to make on-the-go meals a lot more convenient while road trippin'.
They'll fit onto horizontal or vertical air vents *and* can hold sauce packs from all popular fast food chains!
Promising review: "I love this in my car! It stays in place and lets me do all the dipping I want while I drive without making a mess." —krystie
Get two from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in four colors and in multipacks).
12. A portable espresso maker that lets you use Nespresso pods to make a perfect cup of coffee no matter where you are! It'll come in handy if you're trekkin' through nature miles away from the nearest cafe *or* if the coffee at your hotel isn't quite up to your usual standard.
Promising review: "The best thing for traveling ever!! I have to have espresso every morning and most small hotels and gas stations don't have espresso coffee so this is perfect! Easy to use. The cleaning takes 30 seconds; just rinse with water and let it dry." —Joanna Verdeja
13. A pair of AirPods Pro — the impressive noise-cancelling technology and customizable fit make them a dream come true for when you wanna block out the world and let your favorite podcast lull you to sleep while soaring through the sky from one chaotic airport to another.
Promising review: "I wish I could give more than 5 stars. I’m a very picky person when it comes to what sounds are flooding my ears and I tell you, I’ve owned Bose and thought those were the game changers. I was more than pleasantly surprised at how these sound and fit. I’ve never used any Apple products in my ears, especially with the price of Apple nowadays. These are hands down the best ear buds I’ve ever owned! They stay perfectly in place through some rigorous working out as well!" —Renee N. Fregy
Get it from Amazon for $174.99.
14. And an AirFly Pro wireless transmitter that plugs into the headphone jack on the in-flight TV screen so you can use your wireless headphones instead of having to pay for those crummy wired headphones they sell on the plane. You can also use it to send audio from one device to two separate sets of headphones, so you and your friend can listen to the same music or watch the same movie!
Promising review: "Ever since I purchased my wireless Bose earbuds, I always hated having to use another set when I was on an airplane with the seat-back entertainment system. I tried many different models to connect the system to my Bluetooth headsets until I came across this one, and it is amazing! It seamlessly connects to my headset, very clear and reliable audio, and it takes the stress away from having to carry multiple headsets! Thank you!!!" —Ryan Malloy
Get it from Amazon for $54.99.
15. A set of storage scrunchies perfect for whenever you need an extra little pouch to hold your keys, cash, lip balm, and other necessities on the go.
See them in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
16. A tube of anti-friction foot balm here to keep your feet happy on those vacations where you put in more steps per day than you usually average in a week.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "The best! I used this every morning and each night on an 11-day Disney vacation. No blisters! So thankful for this product! There's no awful scent, it's easy to glide on, and it's well worth the money!" —Shannon Gray
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
17. An anti-theft backpack with the zipper on the same side as the straps, so you have to fully take it off to access what's inside. Plus, no zippers are visible while wearing it, making it much trickier for pickpockets to work their magic.
It's big enough to fit a laptop!
Promising review: "I bought this backpack to use as a purse while on vacation, and it worked perfectly. The main pouch is protected when you’re walking around because the zipper is protected by your back. There are also two side zippered pockets, one of which kept my phone and the other perfect for sunglasses and a few other items that I wanted to access more easily. I loved that I could wear it as a purse to dinner but use it as a backpack during the day so that my shoulder didn’t get tired. I highly recommend this item!" —Allison
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in two sizes and 12 colors).
18. A travel-friendly 4-ounce bottle of Wondercide Spray – it uses natural essential oils to repel and prevent fleas, ticks, and mosquitos that neither you nor your pets feel like dealing with when traveling together. They're a gentle, yet powerful alternative to monthly treatments, collars, pills, chewables, and other pest repellents, so you can feel good about using them on puppies, kittens, and senior pets as well!
Promising review: "We never had problems with ticks or fleas while living in the city, but six months ago we moved to the country. Our two dogs (Doberman and small pitbull mix) run around outside and sometimes in the woods on our property. We started finding ticks on them. The vet recommended $50+ collars 'that most other owners buy for their dogs.' We scoffed at the expense for two dogs. I had remembered seeing this product on Shark Tank and had saved it on my lists here. Started using it on our dogs three months ago, Doberman has had not one tick and the pit bull had one, on the back of his ear, which we found super quick. This has been a great natural product to use out here. And there are tons of ticks. I think I'm going to start using it for myself per reading other reviews." —KitKat
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four scents and sizes).
19. And a leak-proof pet water bottle that makes it easy to keep your pooch hydrated on long hikes and drives. The top even seals shut so you can throw it in your bag without worrying about spills.
Promising review: "My little guy loves this thing. I love how easy it is to use and easy to carry. I have an extra small dog so the small size is more than plenty for him. I love that the unused water can go back in the bottle without spilling everywhere." —Marie Rich
Get it from Amazon for $15.29+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
20. A phone holder — now you can keep both hands on the wheel and still be able to see the GPS when driving through unfamiliar locales. This one works with most smartphones, lets you adjust the angle, and makes it super easy to get your phone in and out!
Just attach it to any horizontal vents, and you're ready to go!
Promising review: "Am happy to say it holds the iPhone 6s inside an OtterBox cover, even though the OtterBox’s thickness exceeds the two bottom feet of this holder. Squeeze the two sides really hard to ensure that they grip the Otter box tightly. I have already made a long trip of nearly 1,000 miles without the phone falling out. Really love the ball-and-socket joint since you can angle the phone just right to avoid glare." —maiji
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
21. A portable, cordless electric razor that's the perfect compact option to travel with. You can use it on both wet *and* dry skin, and the blades are specially designed to capture hair at all angles while preventing cuts and avoiding skin irritation.
Promising review: "I love this thing so much! If you are in a rush or if you don’t want to shave your armpits or the hair on your armpits is too short to shave, this thing is perfect. I wear tank tops to work every day so I always make sure that my underarms are shaved and this has saved me so much razor burn. You can also use it on your bikini line, legs, and your arms! It’s super easy to clean, too, and I have taken it on multiple airplanes. Extremely happy with this purchase, I actually just got my coworker the same one!" —Kasey Mogavero
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
22. An essential-oil migraine stick because nothing ruins a fun trip like a lousy headache. This is a perfect portable option for those moments when you'd rather not rely on prescription meds, but still need something to take the edge off so you can enjoy the day.
Promising review: "Very impressed with this product, and honestly I didn't think I would be. As a lifelong migraine/headache sufferer, not a whole lot has worked for me other than prescription meds-which I really don't like to take too often but need to because my headaches are incapacitating most of the time. I recently used the roll-on and within 10–15 minutes my headache was gone. It started to come back last night before bed, and used it again and again it took it away. Now, I knew it wasn't going to be a migraine headache — they feel different when they come on, but for a regular headache this worked wonderfully! I still might use the prescription for a migraine, probably in conjunction with this, as it really is soothing and nice." —carrie
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
23. A lifesaving sunburn soother you'll be glad you brought on vacation after spending a little too long soaking up the sun. The hydrating combo of aloe and coconut oil will quickly absorb into your skin and instantly get to work, providing you some much needed, gentle relief. A lot of reviewers even say it helps prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "Pleasantly surprised that this works great. My husband tried on his pale skin that got burnt then I tried on mine that got burnt. Nonsticky, smooth, smells fresh, and the next day I got tanned skin instead of irritated skin. When I get burned, I get red spots the next day all over and start itching like I got a skin rash or allergy to something. With this, none of that happened. Love it!" —S.B
Get it from Amazon for $7.69.
24. A travel belt so you can take advantage of that unused space at the top of your rolling suitcase by strapping your heavy purse or backpack to it and giving your back a break as you dash toward your departure gate.
The travel belt is adjustable to 38 inches to fit most bags. The belt itself is vegan leather with elastic accents and a quick-release buckle.
Cincha Travel is a small business in California that develops adjustable travel belts made out of vegan leather. The brand donates 100 airline miles for each purchase, which are used to reconnect separated migrant families.
Promising review: "Love this! I am constantly struggling between holding my jacket and two carry-ons. This is the perfect solution! I can’t wait to start using it when I’m back to regular business travel." —Allison
Get it from Cincha Travel for $40+ (available in six colors, can be monogrammed for an additional $15).
25. And a portable bug bite suction tool that reviewers say helps reduce itching and swelling from a mosquito, bee, or wasp sting. It literally SUCKS the venom right out of your skin — making it great to have on hand when your travels take you into the great outdoors.
Note that the suction can be pretty strong, so use caution and try a small amount of suction first before working your way up if necessary.
Promising review: "I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. I woke up with a bug bite on my arm so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) — immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing, but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!" —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).