41 Things To Give Your Kitchen A Style Upgrade
Function's important when it comes to the kitchen — no doubt about that — but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice fashion.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-tier storage shelf that offers a simple, yet aesthetically pleasing way to keep your spices from taking over your maxed-out cabinets.
4. Some super cute tea towels you can use as napkins to make every place setting feel straight out of some hip lil' restaurant that always has a 30-minute wait.
6. A gorgeous set of ~Insta-famous~ ceramic salt and pepper grinders so you can treat yourself to some freshly cracked salt and pep any time you want.
7. Some huge bowls that'll make even the cheapest instant noodles look like you got them at an authentic ramen-ya. Plus, they're dishwasher-safe, and even have notches in them to keep the included (!) chopsticks and luxurious, ladle-like spoon from falling into your precious soup.
8. Some classy-looking peel-and-stick tile to dress up your walls and make your kitchen feel fancier than it actually is.
9. A sturdy bench dining room set that'll add some trendy, minimalist charm to your home without taking up a bunch of space.
10. An upright spiral fruit basket that's basically a piece of art. Plus, it'll help you conserve precious counter space by giving you some extra vertical storage.
11. Or a macrame produce hammock if you've completely run out of surfaces but still wanna store your fruits and veggies in a ways that is pleasing to the eye.
13. A set of large mason jar drinking glasses so every homemade cocktail feels like it came from your local hipster bar.
14. A hand-crafted, borosilicate glass stove-top-safe glass teapot that'll look lovely on your counter or stove. Plus, it includes a removable infuser and is microwave- and dishwasher-safe!
15. Or an easy-to-clean Toptier Japanese cast-iron teapot with a stainless-steel infuser if you're looking to add more of an antique vibe to your kitchen.
16. A mixed set of stunning stemware to make you feel like you're chillin' at a cool, funky bar where the alcohol's *way* more expensive than what's actually in your fridge.
18. Some chalkboard paint so you can dress up your walls with tonight's menu, funny messages, cute doodles, and more, knowing you can just wipe it clean and start fresh anytime!
19. A pair of nice-looking and sturdy steel bar stools that are ideal if you've got a bar area, high top table, or just need some extra seating.
20. A set of shallow pasta bowls so even thrown together meals can be plated with a little extra ~je ne sais quoi~.
21. A simply gorgeous cake stand so you can display baked goods and other foods with as much allure as the cute little bakery everyone lines up outside of every morning.
23. Some fake plants that make the perfect centerpiece for your table without having to deal with the maintenance of real plants.
24. An acacia wood cheese board so you can charcuterie with just as much panache as that expensive small plates place you can't stop thinking about.
25. Some trendy Edison bulbs to replace stale white lights with something a little warmer that'll give your dining area a charming vintage feel.
26. Some cabinet paint so you can stop complaining about how they don't go with anything else in your otherwise flawlessly styled kitchen.
27. Some modern-looking pulls that are a breeze to install so you can replace the ones making your cabinets look ancient.
28. A gorgeous Always pan that's not just fashionable — it's designed to replace eight pieces of cookware so preparing a variety of dishes can be a lot less complicated.
30. A beautiful and informative print to ~spice~ up your kitchen and help you learn to identify 25 of the most popular herbs and spices you can use to take your cooking to the next level.
31. A limited edition Jonathan Adler print mini Keurig that'll ~fill~ you with joy every time you fill up your mug.
33. A cleverly designed hanging stemware rack that'll save space while looking like a super fancy chandelier made of wineglasses!
35. An impossibly cool rough stone soap dispenser that's single-handedly capable of turning your entire kitchen into a ~stone~ cold style icon.
Promising review: "Absolutely LOVE this!! So unique and instantly upgrades my bathroom counter! Chose sodalite for its properties and it looks beautiful as well. It holds a very small amount of soap. Such a unique product and I hope to buy more for my other bathrooms!!" —ksohpank