35 Products Future You Will Love You For Buying Now
Some useful things you might wish you had a long time ago.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A simple, nonslip rubber jar opener so that a stubborn lid doesn't stand between you and those delicious pickles you've been dreaming about.
2. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because who wants to spend time loading up the dishwasher only for it to present you with dishes that are STILL dirty????
3. An upholstery stain remover so that knocking over, say, an entire bottle of wine doesn't have to ruin your night (or your carpet).
4. Some Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips to remove years of stains in under a month using the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient that dentists use. You'll see a difference in just three days, which, TBH, is the kind of instant gratification I'm looking for.
5. A toiletries shower locker so you don't reach for your expensive shampoo only to find that your roommate helped themselves to the last of it.
6. On that subject, a book about roommates to help you find one that won't do things like steal your fancy shampoo and eat all your leftovers. It also guides you through the awkward talks that come with already being in a less-than-ideal roomie situation.
7. Some streak-free anti-fog spray you'll wish you had every time your eyeglasses, sunglasses, and face shields get all cloudy from wearing a mask. Make future you fog-free!
8. A pack of motion-sensing LED lights so you don't stub your toe for like the millionth time when all you wanted was a glass of water in the middle of the night. No professional installation needed — you can just stick them on!
9. A FURemover broom made from natural rubber bristles that attract pet hair like a magnet so you can easily remove that extra layer of fur that regular brooms never reach from carpet, tile, hardwood, and linoleum.
10. And a waterproof car seat cover so that your fave furry car companion doesn't destroy your seats.
11. Some Bottle Bright cleaning tablets that make cleaning your water bottles and coffee tumblers much easier. No more scrubbing only to find out that the gross smells and stains are STILL. THERE.
12. A migraine stick you'll be glad you have when that surprise headache shows up all like "HELLO! NICE TO MEET YOU. I AM HERE TO RUIN YOUR DAY!" Easily apply this to your forehead when you feel a headache coming on and get back to whatever you were doing before you were rudely interrupted.
13. A rapid egg cooker because your mornings are stressful enough without having to focus on not over- or under-cooking your eggs. This thing can make hard boiled, soft boiled, poached, and scrambled eggs in just minutes! It can even make an omelet if you wanna feel fancy.
14. Some fridge shelf liners designed to keep groceries fresher for longer so when you grab some veggies out of the drawer, they aren't already wilting and going bad even though you swear you just bought them.
15. Or a produce saver that keeps fruit and veggies fresh for up to two weeks, especially perfect for single people who can never find single people portions at the grocery store.
16. An over-the-drain hair stopper you will thank yourself for buying when you no longer have to constantly remove the mountains of hair clogging your drain that make you wonder if you share a shower with Bigfoot.
17. A pack of four shower curtain adhesive clips that keep water from splashing out of the shower so your bathroom floor doesn't feel like stepping into a kiddie pool every single day.
18. A personal password book because, if you're anything like me, your once-simple password situation has since devolved into a tangled web of chaos, and you know clicking that "forgot your password?" button is just gonna add another password to the list, making things even more confusing, but what choice do you have??? This simple journal will help you keep everything in one place, so you can avoid the whole "we're sending you a secure code" song and dance every time your computer logs you out of EVERYTHING.
19. A portable bug bite suction tool that literally sucks the venom out of your skin to help reduce itching and swelling from a mosquito, bee, or wasp sting. I'm never going anywhere without this thing again.
20. A super comfy, memory foam chair cushion for anyone dealing with back pain or bad posture, especially if you are sitting most of the day.
21. A lipstick-sized portable charger so that next time your phone unexpectedly dies while you're out, you'll be prepared with this convenient device.
22. A pair of lightweight and durable escape tracks you'll be so glad you have next time your car decides to get stuck in the snow, ice, mud, or sand.
23. Some Mighty Handles so you can actually get all of your groceries safely inside in one trip instead of overestimating how much you can carry on your own and ending up with a... big mess.
24. A flexible cable protector because there's nothing more annoying than noticing that your charging cable is already fraying even though you JUST bought it like two weeks ago. Think of how many replacement chargers you wouldn't have had to shell out for if you'd gotten these earlier.
25. A pack of peel-and-stick cable clips so when you reach for your charger, it'll be right where you left it instead of tangled up with all of your other cords on the floor.
26. A windshield cover to save you from having to stand in the freezing cold, scraping layers of ice off of your windshield every time you have to leave the house. Then maybe, just maybe, you'll hate winter a little less.
27. A set of four packing cubes so you can fit way more into your suitcase than you ever dreamed without having to be an organizational wizard.
28. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses because the last thing you need after a long day of computer work is a headache to spoil your night.
29. A magnetic weekly meal planning pad so you don't get halfway through cooking only to realize you forgot to buy that one ingredient you can't really do without. Use this pad to plan out your meals for the week, and easily rip off a convenient shopping list so you don't end up in this pickle ever again.
30. A purse organizer in case your bag has become a black hole that requires organizing a search party just to find your wallet or keys.
31. A set of bedsheet suspenders so when you wake up, your fitted sheets are still in place instead of slipping off the corners and getting all tangled up with your blankets. Waking up to a still perfectly made bed is truly *chef's kiss.*
32. A hot air brush that'll give you the volume and shine of a professional salon blowout faster and with much less hassle. Say goodbye to heat damage and spending forever fussing with straighteners and dryers once you have this thing.
33. A wearable blanket so when you're finally all snuggled up and cozy, getting up to get a snack won't mean exiting your warm blanket and freezing your buns off! Plus, now you can work comfortably on your laptop without reluctantly removing your arms from under the blanket BECAUSE THIS BLANKET HAS SLEEVES.
34. Some adorable cat paw chair socks to keep your furniture from scratching up your floors so that when it comes time to move out, your landlord can't find an excuse to not return your security deposit.
35. And a nonstick, food-safe baking mat so you'll never have to go through the struggle of scraping burnt food and other hard-to-remove grime from your baking pans ever again, hooray!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.