21 Products That Won Over Skeptical Reviewers
These reviewers already did the vetting so you can shop with confidence.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fast-acting carpet spot-removing spray that'll remove those stains you thought would never ever come out.
2. Some dishwasher-cleaning tablets reviewers doubted after all of their home remedies failed to do the job — that is, until they saw the results. If your dishes are still dirty when they come out of the dishwasher, you might wanna give these a try before you give up and replace your machine altogether.
3. Some earwax removal drops that'll actually remove the wax instead of just shoving it deeper into your ear (I'm lookin' at you, cotton swabs).
4. Some Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips to remove years of stains in under a month using the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient that dentists use. You'll see a difference in days, which, I get it, sounds too good to be true. But don't just take my word for it! These have over 19,000 5-star reviews for a reason.
5. A set of packing cubes that'll help you fit a LOT more stuff in your suitcase than you thought was possible.
6. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets to make your gunky, stained tumbler look and smell brand-new, no scrubbing required!
7. Some washing machine cleaning tablets that'll remove all the gross stuff making your clothes smell funky even after they come out of the wash. Just lazily run these tablets through a cycle and, believe it or not, your work is done.
8. A streak-free anti-fog spray – it's easy to quickly apply to eyeglasses, sunglasses, and face shields to keep them from fogging up while you're wearing a mask. If you thought fogged up glasses were just a part of your life now, think again.
9. Avarelle tea tree and calendula oil-infused pimple patches that actually help reduce acne overnight by drawing out pus trapped under the skin. Some reviewers who thought they'd tried it all were blown away by the results and love how you can literally see the gunk these patches pull out.
10. A FURemover squeegee broom reviewers thought couldn't be that much better than other brooms. Turns out, this thing attracts hair like a magnet will remove way more from deep carpets and surfaces than you thought possible. While pet hair is the focus, it'll do a great job cleaning up water, dirt, and dust too.
11. A garbage disposal cleaner that requires basically zero work on your part, and even puts on a bubbly little show while getting rid of that vom-inducing smell you thought would never leave your sink.
12. The Cat Dancer – it's designed to drive even the most unexcitable cats wild. Can a super simple, ~$2 toy really be that entertaining? The answer is a resounding YES.
13. A Revlon hot air brush to help turn wet, frizzy, tangled hair into a salon-worthy blowout in just minutes. It has special vents that allow air to flow so hair dries faster, and is much quicker than using a dryer, flat iron, or curling iron. So set your skepticism aside and watch your morning routine get a whole lot easier!
14. A tiny outlet shelf perfect for storing an electric toothbrush, your glasses, or any other odds and ends that need a home. It installs just like a regular outlet cover, and you just might find yourself wanting one in every room.
15. A pet hair remover that'll easily pull way more pet fur off your carpets, comforters, couches, and clothing than you expect.
16. An essential oil migraine stick to actually help relieve the pain from migraines and headaches. It's perfect for those moments when you'd rather not rely on prescription meds, but still need something to take the edge off.
17. An Always pan designed to replace eight pieces of cookware. Really, eight? Seems a little excessive and unrealistic, right? Wrong! This baby lives up to the hype, and has the reviews to prove it.
19. A drill brush kit you'll probably think can't possibly replace all of the miserable scrubbing it usually takes to even make a dent in cleaning the tub. Prepare to be pleasantly surprised! Just attach the brush head to your drill, turn it on, and watch all of that grime disappear way faster and easier than before.
20. A clip-on silicone colander that'll take the ~strain~ out of straining noodles. It's flexible, cleans up easy, and can be attached to cookware of almost any size!
21. And a Squatty Potty you might not think will actually help you poop better until you've actually taken it for a spin. And if your feet are currently resting on one while you're reading this, you already know what I'm talkin' about!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.