We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A "wrinkle release" spray if taking the time to warm up an iron in the morning is simply impossible. It's also great for those days when you don't notice the wrinkles until the last minute.
2. A set of Schtick dermaplaning razors so you don't have to pay to remove peach fuzz. Plus, it works painlessly and precisely, leaving your face oh so smooth without the irritation marks that most threading or razors leave behind.
3. Some Wet & Forget shower cleaner that makes it easy to keep your tub and shower nice and shiny. All you have to do is spray, let it sit, and rinse — and it'll clean and prevent scummy buildup all on its own. No scrubbing or wiping required — hooray!
4. A hydrating intense-therapy lip balm reviewers say is faster *and* more effective than other brands. Not only will it help quickly repair your chapped lips, but it'll also help protect them from the sun, wind, and extreme temps so you can kiss bleeding and cracks goodbye!
5. A Revlon hot air brush to simplify your routine using special vents that allow air to flow, so hair dries faster without damaging. It's much quicker and easier than using a dryer, flat iron, or curling iron, and the results will make you feel like you just came from the salon!
6. A powerful, but gentle silicone paw cleaner here to make cleaning your pet's cute lil' feets a lot less of a hassle. Just add water, insert filthy paws, give 'em a little twist, and dab 'till dry! No scrubbing, no pain, and no more dirt, mud, sand, ice melt, and other grime getting tracked around your otherwise spotless home. Sounds like a win-win!
7. A firming eye cream that uses vitamins and organic botanicals to rejuvenate the delicate area around your eyes — banishing dark circles, puffiness, loss of firmness, sagging skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dryness, leaving you with brighter, firmer, hydrated skin *without* irritation!
8. Some Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes to ~miraculously~ nourish and save even the plants you thought were goners for sure.
9. Some washing machine cleaning tablets you just have to run through a cycle to clean your machine and get rid of all the gross stuff making your clothes smell funky even after they come out of the wash.
11. Some Avarelle tea tree and calendula oil-infused pimple patches that actually help reduce acne overnight by drawing out pus trapped under the skin. You can even see all of the gunk these patches pull out, so you know they're working.
12. A reusable Revlon Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Face Roller for anyone who wants to stop buying wasteful oil-blotting sheets. This works the same way! Just roll it over your T-zone or other greasy areas, and soak up excess oil *without* messing up your carefully applied makeup.
13. A fume-free oven cleaner that'll tear through years and years of baked-on crud so all you have to do is wipe it clean.
14. A bottle of natural nail and cuticle repair oil that helps soften cuticles and strengthen nails when used daily.
15. A Bite Away tool you'll definitely want on hand for those nights when the mosquitos are hungry and seem to like you more than anyone else. This helpful device sends out a quick pulse of localized heat that can trigger a response from your body that reduces itching, pain, and swelling — no icky topicals needed!
16. A set of bedsheet suspenders so when you wake up, your fitted sheets are still in place and looking neat and tidy, instead of slipping off the corners and getting all tangled up with your blankets.
17. A tin of high-end salon-approved, unscented Cirepil blue wax beads you can use on all parts of your body to remove short, shaved, long, soft or coarse hair in just minutes *without* the hefty price tag of getting professionally waxed. Plus, it's easy and quick to use, so you can save both time *and* money.
18. A pet urine stain–removing spray perfect for pet owners who are desperate to remove spots and smells both old and new.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken, and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes, then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and, more importantly, the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.94.