1. A versatile chop, slice, and dice unit here to simplify your meal prepping! Forget chopping your veggies one by one and having to clean a cutting board when you can just toss 'em in this device! And when you're done, just pop out the interchangeable blades and throw 'em in the dishwasher!
Fullstar is a small business established in 2017 that specializes in kitchen gadgets.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in three colors).
2. A Souper Cube so you can store soup or sauce in convenient single-serving portions that make it easy to defrost *only* the amount you need! Each tray has four spaces that fit one cup of liquid each. Now when you don't feel like making an entire meal from scratch, you can say "WAIT — we have soup!"
Souper Cubes is a US-based small business that specializes in bake-and-freeze storage products.
Promising review: "So happy that I found these. I’m the only one in my household who enjoys soup year-round. Have you ever tried to make homemade soup for one? I say it’s impossible! But no longer. I can brew up the stock pot with bone broth or my favorite home soup. Fill up my Souper Cubes, freeze, pop out, store my goodies in a freezer bag, and I’m ready for the next batch!" —Debbie R. Texas
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in three colors and multipacks)
3. A one-handed salad spinner in case the thought of drying your greens by hand and *still* winding up with soggy lettuce makes you *less* motivated to throw together a salad. With this, you can simply press down on the pump to spin your greens, and hit the brake button when they're dry!
Promising review: "I would literally eat semi-wet lettuce because I could never get my salad completely dry after washing. This makes me want to make salad all the time now. Being able to have completely dry lettuce and your salad not being ruined by extra bits of water is top tier." —Aliyma Lewis
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
4. An Instant Pot to make your friends and family think you're a brilliant cook, when really you just followed a few simple directions and let this useful device do the rest. You won't believe how quick and simple it is to make dishes that actually taste incredible using this appliance that's a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté-r, yogurt maker, and warmer all in one!
It can prepare food up to 70% faster than other methods. It can keep food warm automatically for up to 10 hours, and there are three temperatures for sautéing and slow-cooking. The inner cooking pot, lid, and steam-rack are dishwasher-safe! Check out Instant Pot review for more deets!
Promising review: "This is quite possibly the coolest, most versatile kitchen gadget I’ve ever owned. I love it so much that I’ve purchased two more for friends and relatives. What can it do? I think the real question is 'What can’t it do?' I truly believe you could replace every cooking appliance (including your oven and stove top) and do EVERYTHING in the Instant Pot. I purchased two sizes for my own use: the 3-quart (which is my almost-every-day workhorse for two person dishes) and the 8-quart (which I bring out to handle my dinner party dishes). Everything I’ve tried has been fabulous. In the realm of kitchen appliances, there is no better investment than the Instant Pot. Highly recommended!!!" —Stereoman
Get it from Amazon for $79.99+ (available in three sizes and styles).
5. A vented microwave food cover, because the last thing you need when trying to quickly heat your leftovers is spills, splatters, and explosions that'll leave you with more of a mess than you bargained for.
Promising review: "Sometimes the simple things in life are often the most impactful. On far too many occasions I make a mess in the microwave — think minestrone soup all over the insides. This collapsible cover saves me from having to clean up explosions, and the even worse tongue lashing from my wife. It covers several sizes of plates and vessels. The vent also releases the steam, reducing the soggy outcomes you get when using only paper. The folding handle is also very useful. Overall it is a well designed tool that every microwave should have. The price is right and it pays for it self with the reduced stress and angst. GREAT PRODUCT!" —Ms. Windermere
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two sizes, three colors, and a set of three).
6. And a set of Anyday microwaveable cooking bowls designed to make fast and delicious meals from scratch — in the microwave! The silicone-rimmed glass lid keeps the steam in the dish to ensure evenly cooked food, and you can use the same bowls to serve your meal as well as store and reheat the leftovers! If you love the sound of less dirty dishes and low effort, yet tasty meals, these are worth the investment!
What's included: Large deep dish, large shallow dish, medium deep dish, medium shallow dish, and two small dishes.
Promising review: "Giving five stars does not do this dish justice; it needs five billion stars! This has to be the BEST product I have ever purchased in my life. Since I do not have access to a stove or oven, these dishes have allowed me to 'cook' chicken, salmon, tilapia, shrimp, pork chops, and vegetables with just a microwave! Genius!! Thank you Anyday for this beautiful ray of sunshine you have bestowed upon my life." —SR
7. Clip-on bag stands so you can say goodbye to struggling to hold a Ziploc bag open with one hand and attempting to pour leftovers in with the other without making a big mess. That song and dance ends NOW.
They're *also* great for air drying bags you've washed out to reuse.
Promising review: "I used three of these to help me make freezer meals for after I have a baby. I can honestly say I don't know how I would have filled the freezer bags without these ingenious baggy holders. I was able to dump veggies, spices, meat, and cans of heavy beans and tomatoes into the bags, and they stood up the entire time without sliding or spilling. One of the bags I stuffed literally to the brim, as full as it could go, and the bag did not fall down. I would definitely recommend these." —Tom S.
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $11.99 (also available in larger packs).
8. A brilliant Kitchen Cube all-in-one measuring cup with over 19 measurements to make portioning out wet and dry ingredients a lot faster and easier. Instead of digging through drawers looking for the right spoon or cup and trying to do math to figure out conversions, you can rely on this thing! Plus, it has both US and metric measurements just to make your life even simpler.
It's made of BPA-free food grade material, has both US and metric measurements, and is dishwasher- and microwave-safe!
Kitchen Cube was founded in Minneapolis by a group of entrepreneurs who were tired of having a bunch of measuring tools cluttering up and getting lost in their drawers!
Promising review: "First of all I gotta say, I don’t cook much, and if there’s something I hate after cooking it's having to wash a bunch of utensils once I use them. This cube has been amazing; I don’t have to wash a million utensils over and over, it’s very easy to use, easy to clean, and it’s very handy to use when I’m meal prepping for the week. I bought this out of curiosity and ended up enjoying it a lot. If a regular guy like me is enjoying it, I’m sure it would be a great tool for people who cook or bake on a regular basis." —Daniel Matajira
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
9. A set of reusable toaster oven bags for when you're craving grilled cheese but can't imagine turning on the stove or dirtying a pan. Now you can toast your entire sandwich at once for a quick meal with minimal effort!
You can also heat up pizza slices, chicken nuggets, and more with it, meaning you'll have dinner ready in a matter of minutes. Reviewers say these are also great for anyone with a gluten allergy who needs to keep their bread separate in the toaster.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy this!! I do not regret it. :) Great purchase for the grilled cheese lovers. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store. Highly recommend." —Gloria Nunez
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $8.99 (also available in a 6- and 10-pack).
10. A set of foodie dice if the hardest part of making dinner is...deciding what to eat. Now you can simply roll the dice and let the universe come up with a combination of ingredients and cooking methods so you don't have to.
Two Tumbleweeds is an Arizona-based, sister owned Etsy shop established in 2014 that specializes in products for foodies and people who like to cook.
Each set includes five main dice (protein, cooking method, grain/carb, herb, bonus ingredient) and four seasonal veggie dice. All you gotta do is roll 'em up and send them scattering and they will decide what kind of meal you should try to prep. Bonus — these are all naturally gluten-free, if you or a foodie you love has any dietary restrictions!
Promising review: "Such a fun gift! My husband loved the idea and we already successfully made a dish!" —Kasia
11. A rapid egg cooker that'll make it much faster and easier to prepare a delicious and nutritious breakfast! This impressive lil' device can make hard-boiled, soft-boiled, poached, and scrambled eggs in just minutes! It can even make an omelet if you wanna feel fancy without the extra effort.
See it in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "If you are on the fence about getting one of these, GET ONE. It really is as easy as it sounds to have a perfectly cooked egg, no guesswork. Soft-boiled eggs took me about 11 minutes to make. Just have an ice bath ready next to the cooker and let the eggs sit for a minute or two in there...peels come right off :) Makes healthy eating a breeze in the morning! Where has this been all my life!??!?" —rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in six colors).
12. A stainless-steel butter spreader because butter on toast should be a super quick, stress-free snack to prepare when you can't imagine getting involved in something more complicated. Cut to you struggling to evenly spread cold hunks of butter and crying out "can't anything be truly easy??" It can now! This spreader is designed to gently curl butter onto your bread so you can stop digging into it and winding up with hole-y, unevenly buttered toast.
Promising review: "My brother and his wife received a knife like this as a wedding present and I had to try it for myself. I only buy real butter and I keep in the fridge, so this is so helpful to get the right amount of butter to spread on toast. It really is a neat little find!" —K. Carbo
Get it from Amazon for $10.49 (also available in a two and four-pack).
13. Or a butter bell to keep butter fresh on the counter, so when it comes time to spread it on some toast, you'll be amazed at how smoothly and easily it goes on!
14. A clip-on silicone colander that'll take the ~strain~ out of straining noodles. It's flexible, cleans up easy, and can be attached to cookware of almost any size!
Here's why BuzzFeed market editor Abby Kass loves this:
"I recently picked one of these up, and it is such a game changer. I have hated using a colander so much. It's so bulky, hard to use, and takes SO much time to clean. This solves all those problems. I've clipped it on various pots and pans, and it's fit every single one. It makes it ridiculously easy to strain the water out of the pasta and even the excess fat from ground beef. I'm throwing my old colander away because it will never be used now that I have this genius tool!"
Promising review: "Love, love, love this pasta strainer!!! My husband and I hate cleaning out the strainer, so I ordered this to make life easier. OMG, does it make life easier!!! If this ever breaks, I’ll be ordering another! It’s very sturdy and easy to use. Absolutely love it!" —ShylohsRedShadow
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in five colors).