We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A firm, but comfortable reading pillow because if you're gonna spend a huge portion of your work day in bed, your back would appreciate some extra support!
2. A cushioned lap desk with a built-in mouse pad and phone slot so you can combine the convenience of desk life with the coziness of bed life. Plus, now when your computer decides to be like 1,000 degrees, it won't be sitting directly on your lap.
3. Or a bamboo laptop desk you can easily adjust to your preferred angle to make WFH a lil' easier on your neck. Plus, it has built-in vents to keep the fan on your laptop happy — and when the laptop fan's happy, everybody's happy.
4. A strong bedside caddy that'll keep your laptop, tablet, phone, books, pens, glasses, and more within arm's reach so you can move as seamlessly from sleep into the work day as possible.
6. A pair of fingerless compression gloves to help anyone whose hands and fingers tend to get sore after a long day of laptop use. Plus, on chilly days when you can barely stand the thought of taking your hands out from under the covers and exposing them to the elements, these'll keep 'em warm while you type away.
7. A heatable sloth plushie here to keep you company when you're feeling work stress, especially on cold days when you could use a cozy snuggle.
8. Some cable clip organizers you can easily attach to any surface to keep your cords conveniently in place. Now you can just reach over to your nightstand to charge your laptop or phone instead of struggling to dig around on the floor while half of your body is still in bed.
9. A Mr. Coffee mug warmer so your hot, life-giving coffee stays the perfect temperature from the first sip to the last — no matter how long you've left it languishing on your nightstand...
11. A waterproof keyboard cover you'll be glad you bought when you inevitably spill your beverage on your v expensive laptop.
12. An extension cable for your MacBook charger in case the closest outlet to your bed...isn't all that close.
13. And a 10-foot long Lightning cable so you don't have to banish your phone from the bed every time it needs a charge. Plus, reviewers say they're super durable, even if you step on 'em here and there.
14. An Internet-famous time-marked water bottle that comes in a bunch of color combos, and will remind you to stay hydrated throughout the day when it's easy to get sucked into work tasks and forget to sip periodically. Now you can skip those dehydration headaches that turn the afternoon into a real slog.
15. An adhesive hidden drawer in case your bedside table is a little light in the storage department. It's super easy to install, simply peel and stick — no drill or tools needed!
16. A bottle of rose water that can help you feel instantly refreshed and calm with just one spritz! Keep it on your night stand for those times when you've worked from bed in sweats all day and are starting to feel like a trash goblin.
17. A Wi-Fi extender — it'll help boost your signal if your bedroom happens to be in the part of the house where the internet's a little flakey.
18. A lush double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set for anyone who wants to transform their bed into the coziest WFH space possible.
19. A set of satin pillowcases so you can avoid ending up with frizzy, damaged, and tangled hair after spending all day working in bed. The satin creates less friction to help reduce hair breakage and isn't as drying as materials like cotton. These pillowcases also help avoid wrinkle-causing sleep lines on your skin and eyelash creases while being amazingly comfy!
20. A slim trash bin you can put near your bedside so you have a convenient place to toss out ripped up sticky notes and empty snack bags instead of letting them accumulate on your night stand. Plus it comes in a bunch of nice colors so you can match your bedroom's decor.
21. A visually appealing and reviewer-loved outlet strip with a nice braided cable so you can have all the reliable power you need right by your side of the bed. Plus, it won't be an eyesore in your otherwise perfectly decorated room like some power strips.
22. Or a wall charger featuring six outlets and two USB fast-charging ports so you can keep all of your devices juiced through the entire work day without adding outlet strips to your already cluttered room.
Promising review: "I work from home in a small apartment, and this really made my setup work the way I want it to. I need to use all six plugs, plus I like to keep my phone and Mi-Fi charging while working too. This was the perfect thing for me to get everything plugged in and essentially retrofitted into a built-in apartment wall desk setup that was intended for the large desktop towers of the late '90s. I’m ordering a second one in hopes it transforms another part of my weird floor plan. Bonus: The USB ports seem to fast-charge my iPhone XS Max. I can go from dead to fully charged in about 90 minutes." —Moose
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.