1. A popular grape cutter that makes quartering grapes for your little ones almost absurdly fast and easy. Reviewers say it's easy to clean and works great for slicing other small fruits too!
Promising reviews: "Must have if you have toddlers. Wish I knew of this sooner. Has made it so much easier to cut grapes for my toddler. Now can do it one-handed when my LO won’t let me set him down to cut the fruit. I have also used it to cut blueberries and blackberries." —Crystal Albertin
"If your toddler loves grapes, this is a MUST-HAVE! So much easier than cutting into quarters with a knife." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
2. A set of satisfying tempera paint sticks so your kids can enjoy all the fun of painting *without* the mess. These quick-drying paint sticks use a washable, nontoxic paint that stays in a semi-solid form and feels kinda like painting with a vibrant lipstick. Kids *and* parents love these!
Promising review: "Best invention almost ever (there’s still sliced bread). I mean how can you go wrong with paint in a stick?!! I mean certainly a toddler can go wrong with it. A toddler can go wrong somehow with a spaghetti noodle!!! But seriously, I saw these paint sticks at one of our local art galleries and it was an immediate MUST HAVE!!! Vibrant colors and they fit in little hands SO well!!! My kiddo loves them and so does her Momma!!" —RNinMD70
Get a pack of 24 pens from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two styles and multipacks).
3. An under-$20 baby monitor with over 25,000 5-star ratings from happy parents who love its long-range, crystal clear sound, long-lasting rechargeable battery, ease of use, and more — all for a low price! This device eliminates background noise to focus on sounds made by your baby, and it even uses LEDs to visually indicate the sound in your little one's room if you need to mute it for a while.
The battery life is advertised as 8 hours, but some reviewers found it can last even 9–10 hours!
Promising reviews: "I didn’t have much money so I bought the cheapest ones I could find. These are the best monitors I have ever bought. I've bought the $109.99 ones, and the receiver was noisy and staticky the whole time — I could hardly hear what was going on with them. These inexpensive monitors work four rooms away for me. They may be simple, but they are worth more then the hundred dollar ones. Best monitors ever." —Amazon Customer
"I bought this hesitantly as it was cheaper, however after reading reviews, I decided to give it a shot. I am sure glad I did, this little thing works great! No feedback or buzzing sounds like some others. It is completely silent, even keeping the TV sounds off. It only kicks on when the baby makes a noise or a voice is detected. Very happy with the quality of this device for a cheap monitor.
I normally leave it plugged in, so I can't say how the battery life is for sure, however some nights when baby is asleep, I will unplug the speaker and take it outside with me, and it seems to have really good range. The baby sleeps upstairs on the opposite side of house, and the garage is about 20 feet from house and it picks up perfectly. The longest I have been out there was for two hours with the unit unplugged, and it lasted the whole time. So battery seems to be decent along with the range. Overall very happy, I would definitely recommend this product." —Timothy Ham
Get it from Amazon for $18.69.
4. An brilliant sandwich cutter and sealer for any parent who can't bring themselves to spend nearly $10 on another box of Smuckers Uncrustables when this under-$20 device makes it ridiculously simple to make your own.
5. A pack of spill-proof Munchkin snack catchers with soft flaps that make it *easy* for little hands to to reach inside, but *hard* for snacks to come flying out every which way. Now you can stop having to choose between handing your toddler snacks one piece at a time or dealing with Cheerios ending up EVERYWHERE. There's a reason these things have *over 51,000* 5-star ratings!
Promising review: "What a lifesaver! I mean really! My daughter loves her snacks, she also loves to make a mess, give them to the dog, or fill her car seat up with them. Then cry when she has nothing to eat. My wife picked one up at Target and man... we used it so much, we couldn't clean it fast enough. SOOOO we bought a few more. and for less than $5 for two.... this is a no-brainer!" —jeffgrantMEDIA
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $6 (available in four colors and also in a four-pack).
6. A leave-in conditioning spray for curly hair that'll detangle hair, reduce frizz, restore curls, and more so you can get out the door faster. It's designed for kids, but adults love using it too!
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy. Plus, it has over 17,000 5-star ratings!
Promising reviews: "A must-have. Best product I’ve found for my little one's hair." —Jose Orellana
"This stuff is fantastic for curly girls! I spray it in my daughter's dry hair in the morning, run my fingers through her ringlets (never ever comb or brush curly hair dry), then clip the top back. It smells amazing, and the price on Amazon is better than other national retailers I've found it at. The price is worth it. Minimizes frizz and keeps curls soft and natural looking. My daughter has soft/fine thick hair." —Carolyn Smith
Get it from Amazon for $9.49+ (also available in a two pack).
7. Or a Crave detangling brush with 50,000 5-star ratings. It's designed to glide through wet *or* dry hair while gently separating tangles (instead of tugging or ripping through them like other brushes) — all thanks to the firm but flexible bristles and unique cone shape that makes this brush a great option for kids *and* adults!
Reviewers swear this brush works on all hair types: straight, wavy, or curly (from 3a–4c hair).
Promising reviews: "Brushing hair was a nightmare for my toddler. She is so happy with this item, She brushes her hair by herself now. This is a must-have brush, especially for mixed kids or Afro hair." —pelin ercan
"Best detangling brush I've ever used! My daughter has really curly hair and puts up a fight every time I have to brush it! This brush has made bath time a much more enjoyable experience for both of us! 😅 If you have thick, curly hair this brush is a must-have!" —Tiffany
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five colors).
8. A pack of sink extenders that are easy to install on practically any faucet so your little ones can reach the water all by themselves! Now you can stop straining your back every time you have to hold them over the sink to wash their hands or brush their teeth.
Promising review: "Must-have for toddlers and small children! LOVE this! My 1- and 3-year-old love washing their hands now and my back gets a nice break. Adding the faucet extenders and a stepstool to our bed time/morning routine has been a godsend. Great bargain for the price." —TeaBea21
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $11.49.
9. An Oogiebear nose and ear cleaner with a rubber scoop at the end so you can gently and effectively clean little noses and ears. Plus, the bear head design ensures that it doesn't accidentally go too far in. If you knew how much "boogie removal" was going to be a part of your new job description, you would've gotten this popular tool (over 25K 5-star ratings) a long time ago!
Promising review: "Obsessed!!!!! I was hating seeing (and hearing) my little baby girl have boogies and then having to spray saline up her nose to make them moist and then suction them out. It seemed that there had to be an easier, less invasive way. Q-tips wouldn't scoop it, and I was too nervous to use anything else as I did not want to push up her nose too far. This is so easy, clean, and safe!!! Love love love!" —WhitneyB87
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
10. A pack of toilet seat covers if you cringe every time you take your little one to use a public restroom and watch them grip the edges of the bacteria-laden seat with their hands. Place this down first for a *much* more sanitary experience!
Promising review: "This is a must have in your diaper bag. The thought of placing my son or daughter on a public toilet with only a seat liner is disturbing especially since they're both little and still hold onto the toilet seat for support when peeing/pooping. These cover the toilet completely and even cover the lower part of the toilet where dangling legs and pants/skirts touch.
My only complaint about these is that they are not flushable. It's difficult trying to gather the liner up (they are rather large) without touching the toilet or the possibly wet liner (because it partially fell in the water) and then scrunching it up to fit into a sanitary napkin bin. Other than that, these are great. Also, I don't use the adhesive strips at all since I have two little ones that usually need to go right away so we don't have the time to remove the adhesive backing. I usually just place the liner on the toilet and then carefully plop my kid on top and all's well." —Ting
Get a pack of 24 covers from Amazon for $9.99+ (availalble in two sizes and multipacks).
11. A reviewer-loved bath toy organizer that securely suctions to the wall and has four mesh pockets so all your kids' dripping wet toys can *fully* dry after being used instead of getting moldy and gross. Plus it'll help keep your bathroom nice and organized, *and* your little ones will love that all their favorite water-friendly toys are within reach during bath time.
Promising review: "For the price, this thing is unbeatable! The suction cups have held tight to the shower wall since I installed this stuff. It holds all my kid's toys and allows the water to run off of them to prevent mold. I think this is a must-have for bath-time organization!"—internalburn
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in two sizes, five colors, and pre-stocked with toys or by itself).
12. A pack of discreet corner guards if you only just realized how many sharp edges are in your home now that your kiddo is up on two feet and erratically wobbling their way through the house. Simply place these clear bumpers on the edges of coffee tables, night stands, and more, and easily remove them whenever you want — *without* stripping away paint or staining your furniture.
These have over 18,000 5-star ratings!
Promising review: "Must-have. I love these. We just moved in with family, and they had a coffee table with super-sharp corners and I have a little one who pulls up on everything and is trying to walk. To say I was on edge is an understatement. My sister-in-law didn’t want an obnoxious baby proof item around her house, but these were so discreet she didn’t even notice that I had installed them. They are so soft that my little one started gumming on them to soothe his gums, LOL. They were super easy to install, stuck on very well and with not much effort, and came with plenty so if I need them I’ll have them handy. Super satisfied! If you’re thinking about getting, them please do!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
13. And a set of sturdy and stretchy toy hammocks so you can remember what your floors actually looked like before they became the unofficial dumping ground for stuffed animals. Plus, now a boring empty corner of your home can look way cuter!
Promising review: "Easy to install and stores a TON of stuffed animals! Not to mention, it’s cute playroom wall decor! LOL."—Alyssa King
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $12.87 (available in six colors).