1. A Ninja Foodi that makes it super easy to pressure cook, steam, slow cook, sauté, air fry, bake, roast, broil, and more — all in one device.
2. An automatic pan stirrer so you can stop avoiding those recipes that call for lengthy continuous stirring. It even has a built-in timer, so you can let it take over at the stove while you bask in the glory of your newfound free time.
3. An old-fashioned popcorn maker if you want the full cinema experience from the comfort of your home.
4. A jar-opening gadget you can attach under your cabinets to give ya a helping hand with those jars that just do *not* want to open. Now, there's nothing standing in between you and your pickles, which is the way it should be!
5. An ice cube tray with a lid so you won't splash water all over the place every time you need to refill it. PLUS, it helps keep your ice cubes from getting that bleh taste that — idk about you — but for some reason that really grosses me out. *shudders*
6. A sous vide precision cooker so you can make *chef's kiss* perfectly cooked meats, veggies, desserts, and much much more EVERY SINGLE TIME.
7. A Vitamix Explorian blender that'll crush borderline anything (including the competition). I'm talking rice to flour in seconds. Watch your raw almonds become a smooth, spreadable paste right before your eyes. It can even turn cold ingredients into STEAMING HOT SOUP using only the friction of its blades. Is this...magic??
8. A simply perfect XL tortilla press kit that'll help you forget about all the years you weren't making homemade tortillas. This beautiful, high-quality press is super easy to use. Plus, it's made in Mexico out of old Singer sewing machines and will look stunning on your counter.
9. A classic pie bird that 1) keeps your pie filling from boiling over and getting your oven all messy, 2) distributes moisture to avoid the bottom getting soggy, and 3) makes sure the top crust cooks evenly without splitting — all while looking very adorable.
10. A vacuum sealer that's indispensable if you want to keep things fresh for a long, long time. It's great if you love cooking or buying in bulk, and it'll be your sous vide's new BFF.
12. A two-stage electric knife-sharpener to bring even the dullest blades back to life. Why buy new knives when you have this thing?
13. A digital food thermometer so you can stop hemming and hawing over whether or not your chicken is cooked enough and quit losing precious juice from your steaks every time you cut them open to check on the middle. Just stick this lil' guy in and get an instant temperature reading!
14. An egg cooker that can cook six hard-boiled, soft-boiled, or poached eggs in under 10 minutes while you do...literally anything else! It also includes an omelet tray in case you were skeptical that it could handle all of your eggy needs.
16. An electric kettle that'll look super cute on the counter while letting you boil water without involving the stove.
17. A compact juice-extractor that makes it easy to turn any fruit around the house into a delicious beverage that you'd probably pay wayyyy too much for at a juice bar.
18. A quiet and easy-to-use manual coffee grinder so you can make a cup of joe as early in the morning as you want without waking up your roommates.
19. Or, an electric conical burr grinder to get consistent, perfectly even grounds every. single. time. If you want to improve your coffee game, this thing is worth the splurge.
20. A multi-function chopping board that has a smooth side for normal cutting, and a side with specially designed spikes to grip meat, making it much easier to slice. It also features an angled cutting surface designed to catch any dripping juices or crumbs that go a-tumblin'.
21. An immersion blender that does A LOT without taking up a bunch of counter space. Plus, it's super easy to clean!
22. A handcrafted mortar and pestle for making pastes, crushing spices, and expanding your flavor options so you can take your home cooking to a whole new level.
23. A very ~cool~ gadget that'll turn any hot or cold non-carbonated drink into an iced one in mere minutes without watering it down. Try it out with wine or steaming hot coffee and thank me later.
25. A pair of bear claws that make it so much easier to shred meats. Hate getting your fingers covered in greasy rotisserie chicken? Use these instead!
26. A wine aerator to allow your wine to breathe instantly, giving it a more complex flavor and smoother finish — without the wait.
27. Or a less expensive Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker that fashions your frozen fruit (which has been taking up wayyy too much freezer real estate) into a delicious, dairy-free dessert!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $31.82+ (available in six colors).
28. An Instant Pot, that can be...whatever you want it to be! It's a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté pan, a yogurt maker, a food warmer, A BIRD, A PLANE (OK I made those last two up, but it really does everything else, and it does it all ASTOUNDINGLY well).
29. A microwave pasta maker that lets you make perfect al dente pasta...IN THE MICROWAVE. Just insert noodles and water, stick it in the microwave, and you'll have delicious pasta in minutes. No mess or sticking!
30. A Kochblume spill stopper to avoid a mess if your pot boils over. It traps excess foam and liquid so they don't spill all over your stove. No more hovering anxiously in the kitchen while waiting for your water to boil (and say goodbye to having a huge mess to clean up all because you BRIEFLY turned your head).
31. A splurge-worthy Breville espresso machine with a grinder that's personally my favorite thing *ever*.
32. A pair of stainless steel herb scissors so you can finally retire from the days of unevenly chopped scallions, cilantro, and parsley.
33. An OXO Good Grips corn peeler to effortlessly get *all* the way down to the cob so you won't ever miss any kernels (and you won't need to bother using a knife to cut them off).
34. An orange squeezer that will completely upgrade your breakfast routine, because fresh squeezed orange juice is one of life's simplest pleasures and why deprive yourself of it any longer?
35. An electric milk steamer so you can enjoy the pleasures of the foamiest coffee or hot chocolate right from the comfort of your own kitchen. Barista status: obtained.
36. A magnetic stove shelf, which is an ideal space-saving solution for anyone with a tiny kitchen and/or minimal storage options. You'll be able store seasonings and spices, oils, and even little gadgets on this shelf (and *not* on your little to no counter space!).
Promising review: "This is amazing and I have no idea I didn’t buy one of these years ago!!! My new stove wouldn’t get close enough to the wall to allow me to rest anything on top without it falling behind. This was absolutely PERFECT. I am very happy that the magnets provided were able to be moved. This allowed me to place them perfectly for maximum hold because my top was slightly curved." —JStill
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in six colors and three sizes).
37. A faucet splash catcher to absorb all of the leaks, spills, and - you guessed it - splashes from your sink. It's also machine washable, so you can toss it in with a load of towels and every now and then to prevent it from getting all mildewy after working hard.
Hustle Sew Shop is a small Etsy shop based in Saint Helens, Oregon.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care." —Alina