1. A spinning makeup brush cleaner because cleaning and drying your brushes by hand takes forever, and you have way better things to do. So, why not let this device do the work for you? It swirls your brushes in soapy water until leftover makeup, dead skin cells, dirt, and debris are gone, and then spins the brush until it's dry.
It comes with the brush spinner, charging station, eight rubber collars that securely connect the makeup brush to the spinner, a glass bowl, and a splash guard ring.
Promising review: "I use my makeup brushes daily, and they get filthy. I've used other cleaners and this product wins hands down. The wand and the cleaner itself takes all the hard work and does it for you, not to mention the brushes dry in seconds. This is the cleanest my brushes have ever been. Highly recommend." —Valerie
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in two colors).
2. Some all-natural, no-scrub Bottle Bright tablets — they'll banish those stains, smells, and tastes lingering in your your bottles and thermoses...pretty much all on their own. Just fill your bottle with warm water and drop in a tab, let it sit and fizz for 15 to 20 minutes, empty and rinse, and that's it!
Promising review: "At work, we have stainless-steel coffee pots with a plastic top that no one cleans and they are often left on for hours at a time. The bottoms got very gross and someone tried to clean them with hot water and soap but not much happened. I bought these, added hot water and two tablets (since they are bigger than a water bottle), and let the pots sit overnight. So much came off with no scrubbing! I then soaked again for about another hour with two more tablets and almost all of the grime was gone. I did scrub just a tiny bit to get all the stains out with a brush I had... They are almost like new! I did this on two pots and we were all amazed by the results. I'm ordering more so that we can clean regularly since it’s so easy!" —Heather
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $24+ (also available as a pack of 78).
3. Some Bissell Stomp & Go Cleaning Pads that simply ask you to stomp on them to release a powerful cleaning formula capable of banishing tough, set-in stains from wine, pet messes, mud, coffee, blood, and more. You don't even have to scrub or touch the stain at all — these pads'll do all the hard work and leave your carpet smelling nice and fresh after!
Promising review: "These things saved me from replacing my entire upstairs carpet! We had already replaced one section before finding these and were worried we’d have to replace another section at a cost of $3,000. Stomp and leave it for 24 hours and I was amazed to see my carpet was its original light cream color. I now stock a box of these and have told every one of my pet-owning friends about them. I’ll never spend hours scrubbing the floor or carpet shampooing again!" —findingk8
Get a 20-pack from Amazon for $24.99.
4. Or a portable, hands-free Bissell SpotBot capable of taking care of stains all on its own, doing all the spraying, scrubbing, brushing, and suctioning that you definitely don't feel like doing yourself.
It also comes with a hose and tool attachment if you'd prefer a more hands-on cleaning session.
Promising review: "I have an older pug and he has always been good, but I knew one day this machine would be brought out. I had it nine months before my first use. He got sick one week, and I literally used the machine about 12 times in a week. All I can say is Bissell knocked it out of the park with this. It’s amazing. It cleans so well. It is the simplest machine I have ever used that does so much. It is well-designed. Quick setup. And clean up. It does all the work for you. And it does a fantastic job. I love it. Worth every penny. I’ll never be without one. If you are on the fence, buy it. I can’t believe how good this machine works. And the design is flawless. The tanks are so easy to fill. And clean for storage. And if it can clean 100% of what we had this week. It can clean anything!!! Like it never even happened. Thank you Bissell!!!" —David
Get it from Amazon for $185.39.
5. An "Angry Mama" microwave cleaner — it'll loosen those splatters and stains so all you have to do is wipe them clean.
Just add water and vinegar, and place this gadget in the microwave for five to eight minutes on high heat. Afterward, wipe off with sponge, rag or napkin, and all the grime will come right off!
Promising review: "I'm embarrassed to say I hadn't cleaned my microwave in about six months. It's an awful task. I ran Angry Mama one time, wiped down easily, then ran it one more time to get it detailed really clean. Highly recommend using it more often than once every six months for a super fast, super clean microwave!" —Kelsey
Get it from Amazon for $8.59+ (available in four colors).
6. A germaphobe-approved smartphone sanitizer to simultaneously sanitize *and* charge your phone! Forget about trying to wipe down every crevice with different cleaners and anxiously wondering if they'll mess up your screen or seep into the headphone jack. Just set your phone in this case, and the UV light will zap 99.99% of the uninvited germs clinging to your phone while the USB port gets you back to fully charged.
PhoneSoap is a small business that creates products to help you keep your phone germ-free.
Promising review: "What a perfect gadget for getting your phone clean. After touching who knows what while commuting to work and it being that time of year everyone around you gets sick, this comes in handy. After the first use, it looked great and then I wiped it down with the sponge that came with it. I feel so much better about using my phone now." —Crystal Gardner
Get it from Amazon for $59.99+ (available in six colors).
7. Some no-wipe, no-scrub Wet & Forget shower cleaner that'll deal with scummy buildup and mildew so you don't have to. Just spray, rinse, and let it do the rest!
Promising review: "Does a FANTASTIC job if used regularly. I love this product. I hate cleaning tubs. This product has made our tubs look new. I don't use it every shower...maybe every third. Just spray down everything after the shower, and forget about it. You DO need to rinse the tub before next shower due to product making it slick. The fumes of other cleaners always messed with my asthma. I have noticed that for some reason with this one, I sneeze twice, because I have to spray shower doors while I'm still in the shower...but it never affects my lungs. I would recommend this to EVERYONE!" —Angela GIllaird
Get enough to last 12 weeks from Amazon for $17.97.
8. A garbage disposal cleaner — it'll bubble and fizz through the odor-causing grime all on its own, while you just stand back and wish you'd gotten it sooner.
Here's all you have to you do: Run some hot water, pop one of the packets in your disposer, let it foam, then wait for the foam to fully disappear. Garbage disposer = clean and odor-free.
Promising review: "Works like a charm! These are pretty cool! I was a little skeptical but I followed the easy-to-use directions and it worked just like the product said it would. Foamed up and cleaned the drain!! Smell removed!!" —Jennifer K
Get two packs of four from Amazon for $9.40.
9. A coconut-based laundry stain pre-treat stick to get rid of pesky stains on all fabrics without requiring you to do any hand washing! Just wet the stained area, rub it with the Wunderbar stain stick, throw it in the wash, and that's it! Yellow pit stains, oil, makeup, food, dirt, and yes even poop will be long gone by the time the cycle ends.
10. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because the thing that washes your dishes needs to be cleaned sometimes too. Not to worry though, you won't ~actually~ be the one cleaning it! Just pop one of these tabs in, run it through a cycle, and that's it. Now your dishes'll come out sparkling and any odor emanating from your machine will be long gone!
These tablets are designed to penetrate, dissolve, and remove odor-causing residue that accumulates inside your dishwasher over time, as well as remove lime and mineral build-up. Using Affresh tablets once a month can prolong the life of your dishwasher and make it more effective at doing its job: cleaning your dishes.
Promising review: "Works extremely well. We haven't done any cleaning on our dishwasher in five years, and the sliding dish trays were tough to pull out or push in, there was detergent build up all over the inside, and there was a milky film on all our cups. I bought Affresh, ran the dishwasher with two tablets while it was empty, and the difference was astounding. There was still some build up and I figured it would require another cycle, so I popped another two tablets in, ran the machine a second time, and now it looks and sounds brand new. No more film on the glasses, no more dirty dishes from clogged sprayers, no more odors, or build up around the door seals. I'm going to be buying Affresh from now on, and hopefully it will extend the life of my dishwasher." —Martoune
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $8.98+.
11. And some washing machine cleaning tablets you just have to run through a cycle to clean your machine and keep your clothes smelling fresh. Easy peasy!
Promising review: "I have been using bleach to clean my machine for some time, but decided to give this a try a few months ago. My very first clean with Affresh tablets left me surprised and delighted for not only did it clean my machine, but it also eliminated the nasty smell that always transferred to my clothes thanks to a build-up of mold I didn't even know about. Every month now, I toss a tablet into the drum and let it work its magic. Now, my machine is cleaner than ever, and my clothes always smell wonderfully fresh." —Kelli Crawford
Get a box of six tablets from Amazon for $11.98 (also available in boxes of three and five).