1. A prismatic window film — it's easy to stick on any glass surface for an extra layer of privacy *and* some gorgeous rainbow reflections when the sun peeks out that'll make your space feel a little more magical.
Psst — you can read BuzzFeed's review of this decorative window film for more deets!
Promising review: "I absolutely love this! TikTok made me buy it for my sunroof and I'm so glad I did! It's so beautiful when the sun comes through! And you get so much for the price!! If you're on the fence, buy it!!" —Ashley Ann
Get it from Amazon for $7.98+ (available in 12 sizes)
2. A silverware sorter that'll hold up to 24 pieces of cutlery while taking up barely any space at all so you can actually fit all your tools in one drawer.
Promising review: "I have a tiny kitchen with only three drawers, so space is at a premium. My silverware organizer took up almost all of one drawer, so this organizer is a godsend. You can fit quite a few spoons etc. in each slot. My beater attachments fit perfectly into the top two hollows. I will say I have to flip my forks over face down in order to be able to shut and open my drawer, but then the drawer itself is kind of shallow. You NEED this if you have a small kitchen with few drawers!" —mialro
Get it on Amazon for $11.24.
3. A Baseboard Buddy, which is a four-foot extendable cleaning tool that makes it easy to reach those spots that would otherwise require a ladder or you kneeling uncomfortably on the floor. Now you can stop avoiding cleaning your baseboards, moulding, ceiling fans, grates, and other tough spots, and finally make any room look truly spotless.
The kit comes with one Baseboard Buddy and three reusable pads which can be used wet or dry.
Promising review: "Buy it NOW. Honestly, I had huge reservations for this thing. Yet another miracle cleaning tool that will break or bend or something. I was so wrong. It was easy to put together and I sprayed it with Mean Green and went to the baseboards. No more kneeling and no broken back. This thing is amazing. It is durable and the pad is super absorbent. I am so happy. I can't wait to do the rest of the house!" —artgirl
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
4. Some reclining zero-gravity lounge chairs with attachable cup holders to turn your yard into the ultimate relaxation station. Plus, you can fold them up for easy portability if you wanna take 'em on the go.
Promising review: "Heaven in a chair. Love everything about the zero-gravity chair! This is my first experience sitting in a chair like this... and I love it. I fell asleep outside, and it felt better than a hammock. I bought the beige... love the color. The fabric feels like a tough nylon. It has already rained on my chair, so I can attest that the chair is waterproof. The water beads off the fabric. I dried off the chair easily and effortlessly. The attachable table is adorable and fits perfectly on the frame of the chair. So happy I purchased." —tgi2day
Get a set of two from Amazon for $109.99 (available in 19 colors).
5. Some classy-looking peel-and-stick tile that'll trick visitors into thinking you hired a pro to give your walls a fancy makeover.
Promising review: "I’m very pleased with this product. They are very shiny and look beautiful in natural light. They are textured and look very real. Honestly I didn’t do the best job installing them but you can’t see any mistakes unless you really stare at them up close! So even if you don’t have a DIY thumb, you can do it!! The white 'grout' on the white tile helps hide mistakes as well! Definitely would recommend. :)" —lauren porter
Get it from Amazon for $21.67+ (available in eight colors).
6. A multi-functional storage ottoman — it offers a hidden place to stow blankets, pillows, and other objects while giving you a comfy place to sit or put your feet up so you can proudly survey your clutter-less space.
Promising review: "This storage ottoman is perfect for our home. I ordered this bench for our beagle so he could look out of the window. Being a puppy and full of energy, he literally runs through our living room, bouncing off of our furniture, including the storage ottoman. It is sturdy enough to support his antics and I have enough utilized it as a seat a time or two. I am 5’3 and somewhere between 137 - 143 pounds. The storage capacity is wonderful. Currently, there are several college textbooks and a few of our family’s favorite board game stores inside, with plenty of room to spare. Assembly took like two seconds. This ottoman was a great value for its price." —AKelley
Get it from Amazon for $38.99+ (available in four colors and two sizes).
7. A pet urine stain–removing spray perfect for pet owners who are desperate for a borderline magical solution to remove spots and smells both old and new.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken, and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents.
I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes, then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and, more importantly, the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in two sizes).
8. A curved shower curtain rod that'll make your shower feel bigger without having to, you know, remodel your entire bathroom. It's also super adjustable, making it easy to fit in a wide variety of bathroom layouts.
Promising review: "I am in love with this perfect matte black curved shower curtain rod! Semi easy to install. Because it’s curved, it does take some time to install both sides and make sure it’s lined up. Comes with everything you could need to install. Other than that, this shower rod is a dream." —Siarra
Get it from Amazon for $41.99+ (available in five finishes).
9. An impressively detailed, dual color moon-shaped light to add a cozy lunar glow that'll make your space feel a lil' more soothing.
Promising review: "I originally bought the 7-inch moon for my husband as a gift of 'I love you to the moon and back' for our anniversary... Well, I loved his moon so much that I kept stealing it from our bedroom and taking it to the living room. So I bought myself the 5.9-inch moon to compare sizes and have one to call my own. As it turns out, the slightly smaller 5.9-inch one is just as amazing as the 7-inch.
These moons charge up fast with a cord (with a cool 'blue moon' color when charging) and then once charged, they are completely free from cords or any connection dependence. They light up with a very detailed real moon surface design in white or yellow, and it will totally mesmerize you. You can literally 'hold the whole moon in your hand' and use it as a cordless and battery-free lamp, a nightlight, a lantern or quasi-candle in the dark. The wood stand is sleek and super easy to assemble, and is a perfect accent to any room décor. These moons are the best gift for friends, family, co-workers, kids, pets and spouses." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four sizes and three color combinations).
10. A cabinet painting kit so you can stop complaining about how your cabinets don't go with anything else in your otherwise flawlessly styled kitchen. This'll make it look like you fully replaced them when you did no such thing!
Includes two 31-ounce. cans of Nuvo cabinet paint, one roller arm, two roller covers, and a two-inch angled paintbrush. Each covers 100 square feet of cabinet surface.
Promising review: "This product was super easy to use. We went with the tips in the reviews and bought nicer foam rollers specifically for cabinets and I’m so happy I did, it made it so we barely had to use a brush because of how the foam rolls over the side. We also took the doors and handles off, which I recommend also. It definitely wouldn’t have turned out as nice if we left them on.
This took four coats and five in the larger areas (i.e. next to the fridge, etc). Our kitchen took two kits, but well worth it and still way cheaper than the quotes that we got from professionals. It totally changes the feel of the kitchen and it looks SO MUCH BRIGHTER! I would say give yourself a few days to knock this out as it took us several nights to finish. But would highly recommend." —TJ Sarnese
Get it from Amazon for $79.95 (available in nine colors).
11. Some Wet & Forget shower cleaner — it makes it easy to keep your tub and shower nice and shiny. All you have to do is spray, let it sit, and rinse — and it'll clean and prevent scummy buildup all on its own. No scrubbing or wiping required — hooray!
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn dish soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and had even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet & Forget spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $20.52+ (available in two scents and two sizes).
12. A rotating makeup/skincare organizer with shelves so you can conveniently peruse all of your options in an orderly (and aesthetically pleasing) fashion. I love anything that makes me feel like I'm shopping in my own home, tbh.
13. Cute magnetic garage handles to add some serious charm to your plain ol' garage door for wayyy cheaper than the price of *actual* fancy doors.
Promising review: "I’ve been wanting to upgrade our garage door for a long time and now I have no idea why I waited! The magnets are super strong. Purchased two sets but only used one set of 'handles,' I wasn’t a fan of how close I had to place each set next to each other with the narrow spacing on the door itself. Paired with the magnetic 'windows,' it looks like a brand new door!" —MrsPirate