41 Helpful Cleaning Products That’ll Make Your Chores Way Easier
Let these brilliant product take on most of the work, you deserve it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some Wet & Forget shower cleaner that makes it easy to keep your tub and shower nice and shiny. All you have to do is spray, let it sit, and rinse — and it'll clean and prevent scummy buildup all on its own. No scrubbing or wiping required — hooray!
2. A pet hair remover to help anyone who can never seem to get all of their pet's fur off of their clothes and furniture. This thing has over 54,000 5-star reviews for a reason! Just roll it over your fuzz-covered item of choice, and watch it lift the fur RIGHT OFF.
3. A vacuum hose attachment because, sadly, no matter how much you try to avoid it, your dryer vent will eventually become clogged with lint, which can cause your machine not to work properly — leading to longer drying times, higher utility bills, and even dangerous fires. Skip all that hassle by simply attaching this hose to your vacuum and letting it do all the hard work! It's also great for cleaning other hard-to-reach areas.
4. A jar of the Pink Stuff paste, which has reached cult-favorite status for being great at removing stains, rust, discoloration, and other stubborn marks from metal, ceramic tiles, saucepans, barbecues, and much more without leaving behind any scratches!
5. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets, because who wants to spend time loading up the dishwasher only for it to present you with dishes that are STILL dirty?? No thank you. Just pop these tabs in and let them do the job for you!
6. A squeegee broom reviewers say attracts hair like a magnet, and also makes quick and easy work of sweeping up crumbs, dirt, water, dust, and more! Forget struggling to clean that carpet you've been neglecting for way too long — this'll get the job done minus the hassle.
7. A fast-acting carpet spot–removing spray to remove those stains you thought you'd never be able to get rid of.
8. A cleaning K-Cup you can pop into your Keurig just like you're making a normal cup of coffee. Then all you have to do is brew one large cycle with the cleaner pod, and one or more with just water (depending on how dirty your machine is), and you're done! Reviewers are overjoyed by how easy it is, and are relieved that they no longer have to wonder what gross bacteria is hiding out in their morning bean juice.
9. A Drill Brush kit that'll make your surfaces look brand new — without any of the scrubbing I know you're trying to avoid. Just attach the brush head to your drill, turn it on, and watch all of that grime disappear with ease.
10. A pack of all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets to get rid of those stains, smells, and tastes making you wonder if it's time for a new thermos. *SPOILER ALERT* It's probably not! But it is time for these tablets to get in there and do the hard cleaning for you — no scrubbing or extra effort required on your part!
11. A power scrubber — it scrubs 60 times per second, which is *two times faster* than manual scrubbing. Your arm will thank you for giving it the easy job of guiding this tool while it quickly degunks areas you thought would never get clean.
BuzzFeed editor Natalie Brown has this and loves it! She said:
"I'm obsessed! This thing works small miracles: I cleaned about half of my bathroom's grout to its original sparkling-clean cream color in 40 minutes, and it took honestly no effort at all. And — as if easy, sparkling grout wasn't enough! — it busted through some serious soap scum buildup in my bathtub (thanks, fancy soap and slow-draining tub) in less than a minute. Honestly, when I first tried the scrubber out, I didn't see too many uses for it other than for grout. But after owning it for a while, I've realized that while I don't need it every single week, it's priceless for the occasions I encounter tough gunk that I'd otherwise only conquer with excessive patience and elbow grease."
Get it from Amazon for $19.59.
Read one BuzzFeeder's full review of the Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber.
12. An easy-to-use jewelry-cleaning pen that'll make your jewels sparkle and shine like the day they were born.
13. A hard-water remover to remove the cloudy film from your once-clear glass surfaces. It'll get rid of soap scum and stubborn stains with *way* less scrubbing than you'd expect.
Promising review: "When we moved into our new place the shower doors looked like they had never been cleaned before. I tried at least 10 different products and methods to remove the hard-water spots but nothing even made a dent. Bioclean, however, was like a magic eraser! I scrubbed each door for about 10 minutes and it was incredible! I’ve never written a cleaning product review before but this one is worth every penny." —Shane B
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
14. An adjustable duster brush ingeniously designed to help you get rid of all that dust hanging out on your window blinds, fans, and air conditioners without breakin' a sweat!
15. A septic-safe jetted tub cleaner that'll get rid of the grime from the inside of your jetted bathtub, Jacuzzi, or Whirlpool in just *15 minutes* with basically no effort required on your part! Now you can actually enjoy using your tub instead of feeling like you're cooking in a bacteria soup.
16. A garbage disposal brush because no one wants to stick their fingers into whatever rotting leftovers are clogging up the kitchen sink and smelling up the place. Now you can get the job done quickly, easily, and most importantly...*from a distance*.
17. Or a foaming garbage disposal cleaner if you're looking for an even more hands-off solution that'll banish the foul odor coming from your sink so you don't have to get up close and personal with last week's rotting veggies.
18. A mold and mildew–removing gel that only requires you to apply it to the problem areas, leave it alone to do its thing overnight, and simply rinse it off the next day! Scrubbing? Never heard of it.
Promising review: "Didn’t think it would work, but it DID with no scrubbing!! My husband didn’t think our grout was originally white, but I knew better. I put this on before bed on a section of grout in the shower, and woke up to gorgeous and bright white, no scrubbing at all the next morning. Just rinse it off. Absolutely buying another bottle. It wasn’t quite enough for my entire shower, but to be fair, we have a lot of small tiles. I think two bottles will get the whole shower floor. Bravo on a great product." —thekuan
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
19. Some hydrogen peroxide–infused toilet bombs — it'll fizz around to freshen and clean your bowl. When used regularly, they'll even eliminate the need to get in there with a pumice stone!
20. A universal dust cleaning gel to help you get to those nearly impossible to reach nooks and crannies in your keyboard, car vents, printer, and other appliances. It's weirdly fun to use, has a pleasant lemony smell, and is nonstick so you won't have any gooey residue left behind!
21. A mold and mildew spray to fool everyone into thinking you regularly deep-clean your shower. Just leave it on for about 15 seconds, then wipe away to reveal what your shower is actually supposed to look like.
22. A heavy-duty oven scrub designed to make oven disasters a lot *less* disastrous. It's made with gritty pumice stone so you can easily scrape out those burnt-on bits on the sides, racks, and even on the door's glass panel.
23. Some Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo that'll make it easy to get rid of the gunk that's been hanging out in your brushes for way too long while also conditioning old applicators to return bristles and sponges to their original, gentle form in just minutes!
24. A pet hair remover, because having a clean home and a living with a pet don't have to be mutually exclusive! This thing'll easily pull so much fur off your carpets, comforters, couches, and clothing, you'll wonder how this much hair even came from your pet.
25. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp — it'll hang out on the inside of your bowl and give it a lil' clean with every flush...so you don't have to get in there and do the cleaning yourself! Simply stamp it on, and it'll ward off gross toilet rings and keep your throne smelling nice and fresh for up to 12 days before you have to add another one. Problem solved!
26. A Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaning kit that'll make it easy peasy to remove the years worth of crud stuck to your stove top that you've been staring at, hoping it'll magically disappear one day.
27. A pet urine stain–removing spray perfect for pet owners who are desperate to remove spots and smells both old and new. Simply spray and let the enzymes gobble up all the gross stuff you don't feel like spending forever scrubbing away at. Then just blot and let air dry, and you can cross it off your to-do list!
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’re tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken, and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes, then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and, more importantly, the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
28. A Magic Eraser — it works...like magic! Just add water, and you'll be amazed at how the dirt and filth just wipes right off. Use it on surfaces, walls, bathtubs, oven doors, light switches — you name it!
This is the most durable Magic Eraser, with three times the power of bleach.
Promising review: "The tubs are plastic/fiberglass. My daughter played with some toy that marked the tub — a lot of BLACK, DEEP marks! It looked awful. I tried to scrub it with soap, bleach, alcohol, rags/towels, Ajax, and nothing worked... Used these and the marks were gone in seconds." —Michael D
Get a box of eight from Amazon for $11.99.
29. Some seriously strong Better Life all-natural tile and tub cleaner that'll leave your tub, tile, grout, fixtures, sinks, toilet seats, and even shower walls, doors, and curtains sparkling like new — *without* the gross artificial smell you tend to get from other cleaners. Just spray, let it sit for 15 minutes, and when you come back, the soap scum, mold, mildew, rust, and hard-water stains will easily wipe right off!
30. A dryer lint brush that makes it so much easier to remove lint and dust buildup around the house. Plus, removing blockage from refrigerators, dryers, and other vents can help keep your electric bill from going through the roof and prevent dangerous fires.
31. A flexible Oxo Good Grips dish squeegee with a curved edge that makes it so much easier to clear leftover food from plates and bowls so you can save time *and* water.
Promising review: "If you have ever had to repair or replace a garbage disposal, then I am sure you have been lectured on basically only allowing crumbs to fall into the disposal. This dish squeegee makes prepping dishes for a dishwasher or sink washing a breeze. I hold the dish over the trash can and after a few swipes, the dish is ready for washing. In comparison to using a paper towel, it saves you money, helps protect the environment, and keeps your fingers free from gunk." —She Who Reads
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.