26 Gadget Gifts That Just Look Really, Really Cool
Feast your eyes on these jaw-dropping gift ideas.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
1. A moon-shaped handheld light in case they want to feel like a space giant lurking in our solar system. One thing's for sure, they'll definitely be ~over the moon~ for this gift!
3. A cassette-shaped flash drive because mixtapes are awesome gifts and your STELLAR playlist deserves a much better presentation than a boring old Spotify link. It's made from a real tape cassette and you can choose between a variety of adorable gift boxes!
4. A 3D effect essential oil diffusing LED light that can change between seven gorgeous colors and make any room feel like a calming space.
8. An accordion lamp they'll think is just a nice lil' book until they open it up and realize it's a wireless, chargeable smart lamp!
9. An iPhone speaker built to give their music an amazing vintage sound while looking like a mini version of an old phonograph. It works with all versions of the iPhone and even includes a hole they can run a cord through if they wanna charge while listening!
10. Or, a vintage-style Victrola turntable that they can even plug their phone straight into or hook up using Bluetooth if their record collection isn't fully fleshed out yet.
11. Some LED faucet lights that change color based on the temperature of the water. Now they'll never accidentally scald their hands again! Plus, these actually make washing dishes — dare I say — kinda fun for a change??
12. A color-changing shower head to take their showering experience to the next level. It's super easy to install and is powered by running water so there's no need for batteries.
13. A magical-looking, rotating crystal ball music box that comes in three spellbinding styles — the moon, the starry night, and the bubble sea. It also projects a soothing light pattern on the ceiling as it plays a beautiful version of Pachelbel’s famous Canon.
14. A light saber umbrella with seven LED color options so they can use the Force to fend off the rain.
15. Some amazing sounding Bluetooth speaker whose 360-degree light show will dance along with the music. They can sync up the display on multiple devices, customize their own themes, and use the lights without any music if they want to! Plus, did I mention it's waterproof up to 3 feet deep?
16. An impressively large and mesmerizing gem chunk that gives off magical, rainbow-tinged light using dimmable LEDs. Just owning this thing is a form of self-care, TBH.
17. A Samsung TV cleverly designed to avoid being an eyesore when not in use by disguising itself as a beautiful picture frame.
18. A digital touchscreen photo frame that connects to a unique email account so that any images sent to the email will show up on the screen. It's a fun way to connect with family and friends and it just might replace a group chat or two.
19. A cat-shaped attachable light so their selfies will always look A-MEOWZING. It also makes a great book light and can even be used to make Zoom calls look nicer.
21. A motion-activated toilet light to give their bathroom a satisfying glow AND make getting up in the middle of the night to pee a little less... dangerous.
22. A fake fireplace designed to heat up the room while making them feel like they're on a cute cabin getaway.
23. A sunlight simulation alarm clock for anyone who finds other alarm clocks to be, frankly, a little startling. This one will gently wake them up by gradually increasing its brightness from 10% to 100%, providing them with a charming sunrise right in their bedroom.
24. A rain shower head so every shower feels like a trip to a 5-star resort. Set up some mood lighting, throw on some Hilary Duff, and ♫LET THE RAIN FALL DOWN♫
26. And some long-distance friendship lamps so that every time you touch yours, theirs lights up in a custom color, letting them know that you're thinking about them — and vice versa!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.