We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A compact, waterproof coffee mug warmer with three heat settings and an auto-shutoff feature so their hot, life-giving coffee stays the perfect temperature from the first sip to the last — no matter how long it takes them to drink it! Plus, it comes in a variety of cute colors!
3. A rechargeable sonic facial-cleansing brush that gives off sonic pulsations to remove up to 99.5% of dirt, oil, makeup, and dead skin cells while providing gentle exfoliation.
4. A TikTok-famous bagless, touchless stationary vacuum to make them wonder why they ever owned a regular dustpan. No more bending over and transporting their filth to the trash can — now they can just sweep directly over to this ingenious device and watch it slurp up every last crumb.
5. A rechargeable hand warmer with three temperature levels for anyone whose hands are always cold. Plus, they can even use it to charge their phone!
Promising review: "This hand warmer is amazing! My hands are constantly cold and I've tried all sorts of products to help keep them warm but nothing has worked until now. I charge the hand warmer every night with a standard USB charger and the next day, I have hours of warmth. The three temperature settings are very helpful — I use the highest setting when I'm outdoors for long periods of time and the lower settings when I'm indoors (e.g., sitting at my desk or in a cold movie theater). I've already given hand warmers as gifts to several cold-handed friends and family members and they're loving it as well. I hope Ocoopa comes out with a foot warmer next!" —RK
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in a variety of colors/styles and two-packs).
6. An incredibly detailed, dual color moon-shaped light in case they want to feel like a space giant lurking in our solar system. They can leave on its perch or carry it around with them to make their space feel extra cozy. One thing's for sure, they'll definitely be ~over the moon~ for this gift!
Promising review: "I originally bought the 7-inch moon for my husband as a gift of 'I love you to the moon and back' for our anniversary... Well, I loved his moon so much that I kept stealing it from our bedroom and taking it to the living room. So I bought myself the 5.9-inch moon to compare sizes and have one to call my own. As it turns out, the slightly smaller 5.9-inch one is just as amazing as the seven-inch.
These moons charge up fast with a cord (with a cool 'blue moon' color when charging) and then once charged, they are completely free from cords or any connection dependence. They light up with a very detailed real moon surface design in white or yellow, and it will totally mesmerize you. You can literally 'hold the whole moon in your hand' and use it as a cordless and battery-free lamp, a nightlight, a lantern or quasi-candle in the dark. The wood stand is sleek and super easy to assemble, and is a perfect accent to any room décor. These moons are the best gift for friends, family, co-workers, kids, pets and spouses." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four sizes and two colors).
7. A smart–reusable notebook — it'll blast their handwritten notes and doodles straight to their preferred cloud service so they can save them forever. And once it's full, they can just throw it *in the microwave* to erase all of the pages at once so they can start fresh without constantly having to buy a new notebook!
8. A very cool mini Bluetooth speaker that has no business sounding as incredible as it somehow does.
9. A robot vacuum — it'll actually do an efficient job so they can do other things while it scoots around and does the work all on its own. The future is now!
This robot vacuum has an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. It also automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean. It comes with a remote control (two AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, an extra set of high-performance filters, four side brushes, and five cable ties. It can clean continuously for up to 100 minutes.
Promising review: "I wanted to try out a vacuum robot but wasn’t looking to spend $500. I got this based on the great reviews and low price and I have not been disappointed. I have it set to go off every morning at 9 AM, and it cleans for at least an hour and a half before it returns to the charging stand due to low battery. I love the fact that at any point I can just pick it up and carry it to one of our upstairs rooms and let it clean there, and I can be doing things while it’s vacuuming.
It will sense when it’s reached an edge and will not go off the stairs. I was amazed that for the first five days it would come back full of dirt even though we vacuumed fairly regularly. Now that it’s running every morning it comes back about half full (we have a dog an a cat), still incredible that it finds that much dirt and hair! It does a pretty good job getting over the transitions in our floor, only occasionally needing a little nudge.
It seems to have a sensor directly in front of it and will avoid obstacles straight ahead, the obstacles to the side it will gently bump into and then continue to turn a couple degrees and try again until it gets itself back out. Although I love it, our cat is very suspicious and follows it around everywhere. :-)" —Dahna Brinkley
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in two colors).
11. Or a handmade wood wireless charger for anyone who likes combining their tech products with a more naturalistic aesthetic.
12. A trending rotating digital alarm clock / device charger they've probably seen on TikTok because everyone is *obsessed* with it. The cool mirrored screen features an extra-large LED display that makes it easy to catch a quick glance of the time even from a distance *and* it will auto-dim during their sleep time (although it's manually dimmable too)! Plus, it has two charging ports so they can charge the clock *and* their other devices simultaneously.
It's also got a big ol' snooze button so they can quickly and easily silence the numerous alarms they set before the one that actually means it's time to wake up.
You can check out the TikTok featuring the mirrored digital alarm clock to see it in action!
Promising review: "Love love love this clock...sleek and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle — it will definitely wake you up however it will not scare the B-Jesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $19.59+ (available in seven colors).
13. A smart-bottle attachment that'll be their little hydration helper by tracking when they take a sip of water and blinking to remind them when it's time to drink more to avoid the dreaded dehydration headache.
14. A magic-looking automatic pan stirrer ingeniously designed so they can stop avoiding those recipes that call for lengthy continuous stirring. It even has a built-in timer, so they can let it take over at the stove while they bask in the glory of their newfound free time.
15. Or a hands-free pot stirrer because spending a half hour stirring a pot of soup doesn't sound like the best use of their time when they could just let this magic device take over.
17. A cold brew coffee maker so they can stop overpaying for their fave daily beverage. Just add coffee to the brewer and water to the coffee maker, shake it up, then put it in the fridge overnight and that's it! This awesome device features an airtight lid and stainless-steel filter to keep coffee fresh for up to two weeks!
Promising review: "I have been drinking caffeinated beverages every day for half my life. Usually brewing hot then cooling it down with ice was quite a process to do every morning. Then I came across this cold brew pitcher and thought I'd give it a try. It's great, easy to use and clean, very convenient, lasts for a couple weeks, I love it! Making a pitcher of coffee take less time than a normal brewer and makes enough for at least one cup a day for about a week, depending on how much coffee concentrate is used. I haven't used my normal coffee or espresso machine since I got this cold brew system. The coffee seems to taste better as well, not a huge difference but it's somewhat noticeable." —Birnbaum
Check out one BuzzFeeder's full review of the Tayeka cold brew coffee maker for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
18. A bidet because the time has come to ~bidet~ sincere farewell to fully relying on toilet paper. This attachment is easy to install (no plumber needed!), will help them cut down your TP usage, and will make them feel so much cleaner and refreshed after going #2. It's a bold gift, sure, but before you ~poo poo~ it, consider how much they might actually appreciate it!
19. A makeup brush cleaner that'll do most of the work for them — and faster! It swirls brushes in soapy water until leftover makeup, dead skin cells, dirt, and debris are gone, and then spins the brush until it's dry.
20. A set of wooden long-distance lamps — every time you touch yours, theirs lights up, letting them know that you're thinking about them. It works the same way on their end too!
21. A brilliant flexible universal tablet stand to hold up their tablet so they can keep their hands free! It's designed so they can use it while sitting, lying down, or even on uneven surfaces. Plus, the legs fold for easy storage *and* it kinda looks like a lil' robot pet who just wants to help out!
22. A germaphobe-approved smartphone sanitizer — it'll simultaneously sanitize *and* charge their phone so they can forget about trying to wipe down every crevice with different cleaners and anxiously wondering if it'll mess up their screen or seep into the headphone jack. Now they can just set their phone in this case, and the UV light will zap 99.99% of the uninvited germs clinging to their phone while the USB port gets them back to fully charged.
23. An illuminated doodle pillowcase — they can use any light source (or the included light pen) to draw on the cartoon cloud or heart, and their scribble will glow for five minutes or longer before gradually fading to make room for their next creation!
24. A rechargeable desk lamp with a built in pen holder *and* phone rest that'll take their desktop to the next level.
Promising review: "I love this desk light!! It's one of my favorite purchases I have made in a long time! It is working exactly the way it said it was supposed to. I love that it has three different light settings and that you can change it to a yellow glow. It is lightweight and super bright when needed. I do nails as a hobby and wish I bought it sooner. I am extremely pleased with this light and would give a 10-star rating if it went that high! I will be ordering two more. I would suggest this for anyone that is looking for a light for reading in bed or for a desk lamp. You won't be disappointed!!" —Teresa
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in three colors).
25. An interactive magic cat ball if their feline friend never gives them a moment of peace. This smart toy will move around randomly, automatically change direction after colliding with something, and even has auto-shutoff after 30 minutes so their cat doesn't lose interest.
Promising review: “My cat is lazy, and a bit overweight. I wanted to find a toy that would encourage her to run around the house and exercise, and this does just that. At first she was a little hesitant to play, but after watching it zoom around the house for a while she got the hang of it and now 'hunts' it. She will chase this toy all over the house with ease. This little toy never gets caught or stuck on anything. The battery lasts forever and doesn't take too long to charge either. It's a great toy for a picky cat.” —Amber Mobley
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in six colors).
26. An ultra-compact portable charger for anyone whose phone is perpetually dying. Now they won't have to drag around one of those heavy behemoth chargers since this one will fit right in their pocket!
Promising review: "I cannot say enough good things about this little portable charger. It isn’t bulky like other brick ones, doesn’t require a charging cable, charges so fast, is light as a feather, and is so easy to bring anywhere." —slkeane
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in six colors).