38 Food And Kitchen Products Our Readers Are Loving In 2021
Ingenious cooking tools, tasty sauces and seasonings, problem-solving cleaning supplies, and other things you'll wish were already in your kitchen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A very fun light saber ice pop holder to help you keep your hands from getting all cold and sticky while you enjoying a refreshing snack.
2. A five-in-one aerator that'll instantly make even cheap wine taste better. But that's not all! It'll also 1) filter out cork and keep bugs and debris from getting inside, 2) make it easy to pour without splashing, 3) reseal the bottle if you wanna store some for later, *and* 4) prevent leaks whether you store it upright or on its side!
3. A cult-favorite popcorn salt to give you instant movie theater flavor by using fine season salt flakes that actually stick to the kernels instead of just falling to the bottom of the bowl like ground salt. Anyone who has worked at theaters, amusement parks, or carnivals has probably seen this secret ingredient that the pros don't want you to know about, so if you're looking for that classic flavor — start here!
4. A pack of organic and recyclable ethylene-absorbing BluApple packets that'll help keep your fruits and veggies fresh in the fridge instead of going bad before you even get the chance to use them.
5. A Takeya cold brew maker so you can stop overpaying for your fave daily beverage. This awesome device features an airtight lid and stainless-steel filter to keep coffee fresh for up to two weeks!
6. A BPA-free "Bacon Bin" so you always have somewhere to dispose of that pan full of grease that *isn't* the sink. Your plumbing will thank you, and now you'll be able to safely store the grease for other cooking uses, since this bin includes a strainer to ensure that no bacon bits can get through.
7. A pair of BPA-free, reusable glowing chopsticks so you can use ~The Force~ to scoop up that last bit of rice.
8. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets you should try before giving up on your machine altogether. If you're dishes are coming out of the wash still dirty, or you're noticing an unpleasant odor, these might be all you need to fix the problem!
9. An amazing Always pan designed to replace eight pieces of cookware so preparing a variety of dishes can be a lot less complicated.
11. A two-stage electric knife-sharpener to bring even the dullest blades back to life. Why buy new knives when you have this thing?
12. A Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaning kit – it'll make it easy peasy to remove the years worth of crud stuck to your stove top that you've been staring at, hoping it'll magically disappear one day. Cue the grateful reviewers who thought they'd never be able to get their stove totally clean.
13. An adorable cat spoon that just wants to hang its lil' paws over the side of your cup and make you smile.
14. A Spatty Daddy set so you can easily get to every last bit of food stuck in virtually any bottle's hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. After all, you paid for those remnants! Why let them go to waste?
15. A KitchenAid attachment organizer you can mount with screws or command strips for anyone whose whisk, dough hook, or paddle is taking up way too much precious cabinet space.
16. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription to take your tastebuds on a world tour via the finest coffee from around the globe — all delivered directly to your doorstep!
18. A set of multi-purpose silicone lids that mean it when they say they're airtight. Just watch this gif of my coworker lifting a heavy bowl of cookie dough with just the handle of one of these lightweight but strong lids! Use them as an eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap when covering leftovers, try them out as saucepan lids (they're heat-safe!), let them keep dinner warm while you scramble to get the whole fam around the table, and more! Did I mention they're also *dishwasher safe*? ~swoon~.
19. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that'll add a warming kick to your hot beverage, cocktail, dinner, dessert — THERE ARE NO RULES! This honey is infused with chili peppers for a sweet and spicy combo that's not overwhelmingly hot, but adds a complex flavor reviewers can't get enough of. It's also super soothing for sore throats and colds.
20. A stuffed patty mold to turn boring ol' burgers into something more exciting. It'll help you create the perfect little space for delicious fillings before sealing up your patty nicely to avoid ingredients oozing out and burning during the cooking process. You'll end up with perfectly sized patties full of juicy and delicious flavor in every bite!
21. An all-natural oven scrub designed to make oven disasters a lot *less* disastrous. It's made with gritty pumice stone so you can easily scrape out those burnt-on bits on the sides, racks, and even on the door's glass panel.
22. A wooden children's "knife" so your little one can safely help out in the kitchen without fear of injury. Kids think it's super fun, while parents can breathe easy knowing there are not sharp blades involved.
23. An Everyplate subscription so you can skip the grocery store and receive three to five meals per week that are super easy to make and will save you a lot of time and effort, especially if meal prepping isn't your strong suit.
24. A minimalist silverware tray to give you wayyyy more drawer space, keep your silverware nicely organized, and make emptying the dishwasher a lot easier.
25. A microwave pasta maker that lets you make perfect al dente pasta...IN THE MICROWAVE. Just insert noodles and water, stick it in the microwave, and you'll have delicious pasta in minutes. No mess or sticking!
26. A variety pack of Truff sauces — featuring the Original, Hotter, and White Truff hot sauces — ready to throw a party for your tastebuds and work their way into way more meals and snacks than you'd expect!
27. A cute cup holder brilliantly crafted to make schlepping your favorite beverage around a whole lot more convenient. It even has pockets for reusable straws!
28. A variety pack of Baked by Melissa's latest and greatest cupcakes because, let's face it, you wanna try as many of their delicious flavors as possible. You will not regret this decision.
30. A magnetized air fryer cooking cheat sheet for anyone who could use some quick tips on the best way to use their air fryer to make *80* foods including pizza, chicken nuggets, seafood, fries, and more!
Willa Flare is a California-based Etsy shop that specializes in cooking guides and other home goods.
Promising review: "I love it! I am not a cooker so this kind of help is greatly appreciated. The product is of great quality and was shipped fast. Thanks!" —Francisca