21 Fake Plants For People Who Can't Stop Killing Real Plants
Let us help you ~weed~ out the obvious fakes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A handcrafted faux fiddle-leaf fig plant that we think you'll be quite ~frond~ of. Rustic cement pot included!
3. Some fake succulents because even though real succulents are among the easiest plants to keep alive, some of us (me) still manage to kill them.
5. An artificial flowering plant in case you want to BRANCH out into some florals. This plant comes with your choice of pink, red, white, or yellow flowers!
9. Some faux ivy to make a de-VINE addition to any room and can be easily hung on walls, doors, mirrors, etc.
10. An artificial dracaena plant that goes above and beyond to fool you into thinking it's real. This fake plant features colors chosen by live plant experts and a natural glowing shine that makes the leaves feel real to touch. Plus, its specially coated leaves won't fade outside, making it perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
11. A set of three artificial plants with clear glass pots to fool you into ~rooting~ for them to grow!
12. A faux fiddle-leaf plant that looks and feels so real, we can ~photosympathize~ with anyone who falls for it.
14. A fake mini fern bush branch that achieves a strikingly natural look with its yellow-green color and textured stem base.
15. Some fake succulents you'll want to stop and say ~aloe~ to every morning. This set of five comes in treated wooden pots with simulated soil to make them look incredibly real!
16. A set of mini fake succulents in a cute, rustic wooden box that will have you staring into their leaves, asking "~wood~ you be mine?"
20. Some faux setaria shrubs that are water and UV-resistant, making them great for indoor and outdoor arrangements.
21. A faux burro's tail succulent in a cute concrete log planter. Its woodsy charm and lifelike appearance had me, frankly, racing to ~log~ into my Etsy account.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.