Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's. Not every color is available in every size.
1. A pair of classic and comfy mini Ugg boots that are lined with sheepskin to ensure peak coziness this fall and winter. Plus, they're easy to slip on so you have one less thing to worry about before darting out the door.
Promising review: “Can’t go wrong with Ugg boots! These are super comfortable and warm. They hit just above the ankle, which is super cute paired some rolled-up jeans. These fit as expected. I would definitely recommend!" —R. Warne
Get them from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in sizes 5–12 and 15 colors).
2. Surprisingly inexpensive waterproof Chelsea rain boots with over 16,000 5-star ratings from reviewers who love how well they protect your feet from the elements while still being supremely comfortable and cute — especially for under $35!?
Promising review: "I got these boots right before leaving on a three-week vacation to Scotland and London. I didn't want to bring big heavy boots in my bag, so I got these. They are pretty lightweight and very comfortable. I put an insole in to help with the cobblestone streets, but I was able to wear them comfortably through long days of walking. They definitely have a chemical smell when you first open them up, but it has worn off by now." —epop86
Get them from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes 4–13 and 13 colors).
3. A pair of waterproof Columbia hiking boots — they're ultra-breathable and designed for long-lasting comfort. Plus, the advanced traction rubber soles will help keep things slip-free in case you're trekkin' through any rough terrain.
Promising review: "I needed a waterproof boot that would also be good for lots of walking. I did a lot of walking in Ireland and Scotland, mostly in rainy weather, and these boots were true to their description. My feet were dry and comfortable." —Louise M.
Get them from Amazon for $73.98+ (available in sizes 5–12, in regular and wide widths, and 13 colors).
4. Bestselling, lightweight Adidas running shoes that'll make you feel like you're truly walking on a cozy cloud thanks to the memory foam sockliner, stretchy mesh upper, and Cloudfoam cushioning. Plus, you can slip these right on and off without tying and untying the laces!
Promising review: "These shoes are so comfortable and cozy, they feel as if you are wearing slippers! They are attractive and versatile, and can be worn for everyday casual wear or on long walks. I love them and ended up purchasing a second pair. I highly recommend them!" —Laura M Rodriguez
Get it from Amazon for $49+ (available in sizes 5–11 and 14 colors).
5. Lightweight and waterproof rain boots for keeping your feet dry and comfy during rainy autumn days. Pair them with cozy socks when the temps start to get chilly!
Some reviewers suggest getting an insole for extra comfort!
Promising review: "These boots are great! The ankle is wide enough that they slip on and off easily but are not too bulky. Super waterproof! These are great if you have a dog or kids and find yourself stomping around wet grass and puddles often. The material is a little lighter than most rain boots, so my feet aren’t sweating after walking my dog on a warmer rainy day (but with fuzzy socks, they’re plenty warm for cooler mornings)!" —Alys Lou
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes 5–9.5 and in eight colors).
6. A pair of Steve Madden Chelsea boots if you're looking for a dusty color to lighten up your fall 'fits.
7. A pair of versatile clogs — they go nicely with a variety of outfits and have a memory foam footbed your soles will adore. They're as comfy as sneakers, while being easy to dress up when needed! Plus, you can wear them with socks when the temperature starts to drop.
8. Mid-calf lace-up boots perfect for those days when fall decides to dress up as winter for Halloween 😒. And once the snow, ice, and low temps arrive, you'll truly appreciate their slip-resistant outsole and warm faux fur lining. PLUS, they have a secret small zipper pocket if you need somewhere safe to keep cards and extra cash!
Promising review: "I love these boots! My feet are always cold at work, but I stand for nine hours straight every day, so I have to be comfortable. These are the first boots I have found that I am comfortable in standing all day. They have fur on the inside and are soft. The boot has a little wiggle room, so I can wear thick socks without them being tight. They have good traction for walking around outside in snow or ice. I can’t say enough about how great these boots are! You won’t be disappointed!" —MamaMoRx
Get it from Amazon for $46.99+ (available in sizes 5–12 and in six colors).
9. A pair of sleek, knee-high equestrian boots that aren't horsin' around when it comes to flawless fall style and comfort that'll last even if you're walking around all day long!
A few reviewers have noted that if you have wide calves, these might not be the boots for you. So check out these riding boots if you're looking for a wider fit.
Promising reviews: "These boots are gorgeous. They're the perfect color for fall." —211912
"These boots are very comfortable. I can walk in these shoes for the entire day. I receive compliments every time I wear these boots." —Erica M. Johnson
Get it from Amazon for $50.17+ (available in sizes 5.5–11 and in four colors).
10. Comfy embroidered floral canvas high tops ideal for accompanying you on everything from hikes to errands. Plus, if you're looking to add more earth tones into your fall wardrobe, these go great with a variety of outfits!
BANGS Shoes is a mission-driven small biz that creates ethically made, high-quality canvas sneakers for your daily adventures. Their embroidered sneaks are super cute, and every purchase helps to fund loans that invest in entrepreneurs around the globe.
Promising review: "I LOVE these shoes. The embroidery is sturdy and has held up to many hikes already. I get compliments all the time on them!!" —alisha
Get it from BANGS Shoes for $89 (available in sizes 5–11.5).
11. Cushy lace-up loafers with over 21,000 5-star ratings from reviewers that love how lightweight and comfortable they are. Plus, lots of shoppers swear these feel more like wearing slippers than shoes!
Promising review: "GOAT. These are SO cute, even more so in person. I LOVE them. I don't think you could go wrong no matter what color you buy. So easy to slip on quickly, but also great for all-day wear. Like a shoe and a slipper had a baby... and SO cute to dress up or down. Highly recommend." —Sommer Skrzyniarz
Get them from Amazon for $38.47+ (available in sizes 5–11 and in 11 styles).
12. Or some faux fur-lined versions if you're looking for a little extra warmth this fall.
Promising review: "My husband got these for me for Christmas, and I love them. They fit snugly at first, but are the most comfortable slip on-type shoes I've had. They're lightweight and easy and convenient to slip on, and the faux fur lining is so soft and adds a little bit of warmth." —Vaeda
Get it from Amazon for $29.98 (available in sizes 5–11 and in five colors).
13. *OR* a faux fur-lined version with a foldable cuff that'll be a cozy paradise for your chilly feet.
Promising review: "Love these! So cute and cozy. I find this brand to run true to size, and these fit the same as my other Dudes. Not fully fur-lined, just partially. But that’s fine for me, as I am wearing these for a cozy fall shoe and not a winter snow boot." —darkski2610
Get it from Amazon for $32.48+ (available in sizes 5-11 and 11 colors).
14. Vegan and sustainably-made all-purpose lace-up boots designed with versatility in mind, making them great for keeping your feet comfy, dry, and cozy whether you're taking on city streets or hiking trails.
Thesus is a mission-driven, Ontario, Canada-based small biz creating outdoor footwear that's easy on the planet, the eyes, and your feet! Their materials are 90% sustainable and traceable — and they're working toward 100%. This brand is all about the details, taking years to develop each collection, and traveling the globe to seek out the best materials for the health of both people and the planet.
Promising review: "Loooove them! Very neatly made, great quality, soft and comfy. Have to mention customer service — they were super helpful, responsive, and flexible in regards to shipping. Personally, I found it really interesting to follow the story of the boots being made — thanks for the updates! Overall, very happy 😊." —Dalia
Get it from Thesus for $198 (available in EU sizes 36–46 and 14 colors).
15. A versatile chunky ankle boot here to help you *fall* back in love with autumn fashion! Plus, reviewers say they wear them in the rain and note that they're super easy to clean off!
Promising review: "I love everything about these boots. They are well made, very fashionable, and comfortable. I was a little concerned about the height of the heel being uncomfortable, but I wore them to work all day and didn't have any problems with my feet hurting. Very happy with my purchase!" —momtojsh
Get it from Amazon for $20.93+ (available in sizes 5.5–11 regular and wide and eight styles).