35 Stanworthy Beauty Products You’ll Wish You Already Had In Your Possession
A long-lasting lip tint, octopus-shaped blackhead remover, lash-defining mascara, and other great beauty products that'll make you say "gimme that."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorable octopus-shaped blackhead remover here to be your new main squeeze. All you have to do is simply massage it onto your damp skin in a circular motion, and it'll gently, but effectively, pull out whiteheads, blackheads, and other pore-clogging ickies all on its own.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, and it smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
2. A pair of exfoliating mitts that'll astound (and potentially disgust?) you with how much dried skin they'll banish from your body. But don't worry, you'll be too focused on how impossibly buttery smooth your skin is to be too grossed out by the mountain of dead skin flakes that even Goldmember might find a little excessive. Use these reviewer-loved mitts to unclog pores, remove spray tans, prevent ingrown hairs, and more in just four easy steps you can simply incorporate into your shower routine...and thank me later!
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I have very thin and light body hair so any form of removal (shaving, waxing, etc.) usually leaves me with a lot of ingrown hairs. I've tried body scrubs and washcloths and neither really do a great job. I saw this product recommended by a dermatologist on TikTok and thought I'd try it. It's amazing! I also have very sensitive skin and this mitt doesn't leave my skin irritated at all. However, absolutely do not use this mitt on your face, neck, or other sensitive areas; it would be way too harsh. I like to use this mitt first when I get in the shower, then use CeraVe SA body wash (a gentle chemical exfoliant) and follow up with Cetaphil body lotion for dry and sensitive skin. This whole routine is fragrance free and leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized." —Kat
Get them from Amazon for $8.49+ (also available individually).
3. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer — it'll fill in pores and wrinkles, giving you a smoothing layer to help your makeup go on a lot more evenly.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
4. A long-lasting Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint for anyone who wants a bold color that'll go on smooth and naturally stain your lips so they stay vibrant all day long — without feeling clumpy or sticky.
Former BuzzFeed writer Nusrat Sultana is a big fan! She said:
"I have this in several colors and always love how it colors my lips and lasts all day without me having to reapply because of the stain effect. You don't need to worry if the color is there. If your lips feel dry, just rub some lip balm over them — the color stays! You can also build up the color for intensity or swipe it once and blot for a natural-looking gradient stain."
Promising review: "New holy grail lipstick! I'm not normally one to write reviews, but I'm so pleased with this product that I felt obligated to! I even came back to grab a few more colors because the price point is great! I'm obsessed with matte lipsticks! What I'm not obsessed with is how most matte lipsticks leave your lips dry, cakey, and flakey! NOT THIS ONE.
The texture of this product is phenomenal! So lightweight, barely feels like anything is on my lips when it dries. Substantially more comfortable than typical lipsticks. Instead of intensifying the cracks in my lips, it smoothed right over them. It leaves my lips looking plumped and perfectly matte. A little bit of this product goes a long way, so be sure not to apply too much! I found applying a dab in the center of your lips and using your finger to spread and pat around gives the best effect! I like this lipstick even more than my Jeffree Star Liquid lipsticks! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a lightweight matte lipstick." —kelsey
Get it from Amazon for $9.90 (available in 26 shades).
5. A flat iron one reviewer hailed as "the holy grail" of flat irons. It'll help you spend less time straightening and curling hair, and it even regulates temperature so you don't have to worry about heat damage.
This flat iron straightens and curls hair with eight heat balance micro-sensors in its plates to make sure the heat is distributed evenly so you don't fry your hair off. The heat ranges from 145 to 450 degrees so you can control the temperature, unlike other flat irons that heat up to one temperature with no adjustment capabilities.
Promising review: "I purchased this flat iron simply based on reviews and I am soooo glad I did! I was skeptical about the size since my hair is so thick but I can literally do ONE pass and I’m done! My hair always comes out silky straight and flawless! It's most def worth the purchase!" —Ariel Woods
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
6. A box of face masks — they'll help clean out your pores and make 'em look smaller while sending the lines on your face packing!
Promising review: "I have never written a review before but I am compelled to do so now. Let’s start with what my 41-year-old face looked like. I had bumps, tiny bumps all over my skin, especially my forehead. My skin NEVER felt smooth even with the prescriptions I was given to help with these tiny bumps. Rosacea = bad bad bad. So bad that it was actually causing my cheeks to have what appeared to be thickening skin. Wrinkles, some that were quite deep. My pores were friggin' huge and getting bigger day by day it seemed like.
I know that it says to use this product every three days. I chose to go with every single day for the first box of eight. The results were so amazing I decided on every day for the second box. Even more amazing results. EVERY SINGLE ISSUE LISTED ABOVE NO LONGER EXISTS!!!! I moisturize deeply after rinsing and my face looks absolutely amazing. My face did not even look like this at 30. I am hooked and I will be buying no less than three packs every single payday so I can stock up on this stuff in case they ever decide to quit selling it. If I had 10 stars available to rate I would use them and more!" —Amazon Customer
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $19 (also available in packs of two, three, and four).
7. A tube of Essence's Lash Princess mascara that defines and separates lashes to give you the bold look you usually need ~falsies~ for. Plus, it'll last all day — even in hot weather — without clumping, flaking, fading, or wearing.
Here's what BuzzFeed editor Kayla Boyd has to say about these:
"As someone who isn't a big fan of false lashes (the glue irritates my eyes and I'm terrible at applying them) this budget-friendly holy grail does the trick for both lengthening and volumizing my lashes. After you've given it a minute to dry, it lasts all day long and doesn't smudge or fade. It seriously gives the effect of false lashes, without the discomfort."
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym and sweat like crazy...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Miller
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
8. A bottle of plant-powered vitamin C serum here to make your skin look radiant as ever! It can help lighten dark spots, fight off wrinkles, prevent UV damage, and increase skin firmness and elasticity without resorting to harsh chemicals or synthetic colors.
In addition to vitamin C, it also has skin-saving ingredients like vitamin E, witch hazel, and botanical hyaluronic acid. It improves the health of your skin overall, so it can also help with acne and other blemishes.
Promising review: "I love love love this product! I’m nearing 30 and needed a good skincare regimen, as I’ve NEVER had one. I can’t believe my results! Not only has it taken away all dullness, it has reversed some sun damage! My before and after pictures are taken WITHOUT filters in the same lighting/same area of my bathroom. I’m highly satisfied!" —Heather C.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).
9. A bottle of CND Essentials nail and cuticle oil that'll help soften cuticles and strengthen nails when used daily.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I had peeling, weak nails for years. Tried everything. I bought this in February. This-size bottle lasted a bit more than a month religiously applying it two to three times a day. I was really seeing great improvement, so I bought another bottle in late March. By May, all the peeling had grown out and my nails were getting stronger every day. I then bought the big 4-ounce refill bottle because I never want to run out of it again! Cannot recommend this stuff enough!" —Diana
Get it from Amazon for $8.50+ (available in three sizes).
10. A skin spatula perfect for giving your pores a deep clean and banishing all those blackheads, using gentle and soothing high-frequency vibrations that de-clog pores without damaging them.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I got this little device from a TikTok and decided to give it a try. I never knew I needed it until the first time I tried it. The vibrations magically bring up all the stubborn blackheads you can’t reach with just your fingers, especially if you have acrylics like me." —Paige Chaney
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in two colors).
11. A creamy deep conditioner for anyone with 3a–4c hair looking for something that'll moisturize, add shine and smoothness, and leave curls feeling soft as a cloud!
Bread Beauty Supply is a Black woman-owned business that was founded by Maeva Heim in 2020.
Promising review: "LOVE this product! My hair is very dry and frizzy but this product made my hair so much more manageable and soft. I will definitely be getting more once I’m out!" —Nivedhitha
12. A file and callus remover that'll make your feet feel like they were completely reborn.
Promising review: "To say the least, I was pretty apprehensive about using what is advertised as a 'Colossal Foot Rasp.' Pretty terrifying labeling if you ask me. But HOLY CRAP this thing works. I had to do a before and after shot. It looks Photoshopped but it absolutely is not!" —Derrick
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
13. A cruelty-free Glossier eyebrow gel for anyone who wants an easy and amazingly effective way to thicken, fluff, fill in, and groom their brows *without* them getting stiff and flaky. All it takes is one quick swipe to make everyone jealous of your eyebrows, thanks to the tinted gel formula and mascara-like wand!
Promising review: "I’ve always wanted something mild to enhance my brows as my hair is dirty blond and my eyebrows are thin/light. This product is PERFECT! I used the blonde color and it is the perfect shade for everyday use along with wearing it to go out. Extremely happy with this purchase!" —Kim
Get it from Glossier for $16 (available in five shades).
14. A brush here to give you a relaxing lil' massage every time you wash your hair while deep cleaning and exfoliating your scalp.
Promising review: "This is just what I wanted! Great for a scalp massage. I wanted a product that would not pull my hair and did not have hard, plastic seams, to pull or damage my hair. This is it! Very relaxing to use. It is light and comfortable to hold. I don't have to worry about straining my hands trying to grip this. I can control the amount of pressure perfectly without scratching my scalp. I bought one for my mom, and two for me! Love these. Great gift, for the natural hair enthusiast, or anyone looking for a nonmotorized scalp massager." —BunnyLove2
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in three colors).
15. A fade cream for anyone who wants to lighten hyperpigmentation, even out their skin tone, reduce acne scars, and prevent dark spots from recurring — *without* changing your natural skin tone.
16. A bubbling clay mask for exfoliating your pores, preventing blackheads, and potentially giving your partner the jump scare of all jump scares that they'll never live down. Plus, reviewers say it makes a serious difference on your skin!
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I love this stuff! I received some for a gift and then purchased it for my daughter from Amazon. It feels like a clay mask going on, and then starts bubbling and turns to a thinner substance when it's done. I feel like it is very gentle on my face. My skin feels amazing after I wash it off. It feels like I used moisturizer, even though I did not. I hear that these masks are very popular in Japan." —L. Shea
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in packs of one, two, and three).
17. Some Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Cream that'll provide you with glossy, frizz-free, natural-looking curls thanks to a blend of shea butter and lightweight natural oils that manage to moisturize your locks without weighing them down.
Promising review: "I have thin hair that has a very inconsistent wave pattern. When I allow it to air dry on its own it will be inconsistent and frizzy. I added this stuff to the mix, as well as switching to a T-shirt instead of a towel to dry my hair, and it's a game changer. It keeps the frizz away, while evening out my waves and adding body. Very happy with the purchase. Great if you're trying to lay off hot tools or don't have time." —Kaitlyn
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (also available as a pack of three).
18. A reusable Revlon volcanic stone face roller so you can stop buying wasteful oil-blotting sheets. This works the same way! Just roll it over your T-zone or other greasy areas, and soak up excess oil *without* messing up your carefully applied makeup.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. Not only is it affordable, but it's also washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep. After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn't pick up everything but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (also available in red).